Airflow Adroit DV110 - EPH Heat Recovery Kit
Complete DIY Kit of a Airflow Adroit DV110 - EPH MVHR unit and comes in Radial Ducting (Recommended) or Solid Rigid PVC
Galvanised steel ductwork is also available on request
Our Comprehensive DIY Kits have everything you should require to install a top-quality Heat recovery system to building control regulations
This kit can be provided from a 8 Point Kit to a 12 Point Kit. (Inquire about other sizes for this kit through Phone or Email)
Main Kit Features:
Very popular and efficient Heat recovery unit from Airflow that can be controlled from your phone/computer, Ideal for developers and home builders requiring a quality passive house approved unit for lifetime use
Kits can be bought with the option of 2 different types of ducting, Radial, Solid rigid PVC,. All ducting types will provide a quiet and efficient system that is suitable for any competent or trades-person to easily install
- All products in kits can be changed to suit your specific needs
- Free delivery to Uk Mainland or Ireland address, Worldwide Delivery is available
- Free Technical support by our in-house technical team (multiple telephone lines)
- Free design service, Our In-house designers can provide a easy to follow plan to building control standards with required air flow rates
- Commissioning, We have a network of commissioning engineers or we can supply you with a DIY air meter including a commissioning guide
- Installation, The systems are suitable for any competent person to install but we also have a large network of installers if required throughout the UK and Ireland if required
- Kits and products are in stock ready for delivery
- Any products not required can be returned for full refund (excluding return delivery cost)
- Any extra products required will be discounted to the Kit Price (excluding delivery)
- Price Guarantee - We will guarantee the lowest cost for this top quality system
Airflow Adroit DV110 -EPH Heat Recovery Unit - 90000578EPH
Professional Passive house approved Heat recovery unit from Airflow with interactive control and internal frost protection heater
DV110 Adroit is a ventilation unit with state-of-the-art technology suitable for medium sized houses up to 200 m2. Designed to provide essential ventilation and to save you money through its intelligent heat recovery facility, this system provides a cost-effective and environmentally friendly option for residential applications.
Control your indoor air environment at home or on the go via the Adroit 'Cloud' by smartphone, tablet, or PC.
Having the latest, low energy EC fan technology, the DV110 Adroit complies with the ErP 2016 and the proposed ErP 2018 standards. The unit comes with an outstanding 5 years warranty*, is SAP Appendix Q eligible.
- Passive house approved
- Class A energy rating (ErP)
- Internet controllable
- Up to 90% Heat recovery
- Counterflow heat exchanger (pvc)
- Max Air flow 415m3/h
- 370 m3/h @100pa
- Suitable for houses with Max floor area of 200m2
- Frost protection
- Internal Smart Pre / Post heater 900 watt
- Specific fan power as low as 0.75 wls
- Sound level 26 to 47 @3m db(a)
- Dimensions LxDxH (mm) 638 x 472 x 678
- Duct diameter 4x160mm
- Weight 64kg
- Wall or floor mounted
- Filtration 2x G4 and 1xF7 pollen
- Optional Digital controller with all required functions (full details on catalog download)
- 100% Adjustable air flow rates by LED controller
- 5 year warranty - 1 year motors
- Left hand side version available (external pipes to LHS)
- Construction -twin wall coated galvanised steed
- Supply and extract air ventilation with heat recovery
- Galvanised steel, powder coated double-skin casing
- Auto cut-out switch for extra safety
- BMS connection via MODBUS or KNX (optional)
- On demand control via room or duct sensor options
- Complies with the NHBC criteria and ERP 2016 standards
- SAP Appendix Q eligible. Meets building regulations.
- Optional LCD digital controller with four independent environmental profiles
- Optional manual four speed controller
- Optional smart frost protection
- Optional Built-In electric post heater
COMPONENTS WITH THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY
The DV110 Adroit includes an easily removable, plastic heat exchanger which transfers warmth from the outgoing waste air stream into the incoming fresh air with thermal efficiency up to 90%. At no point do the air streams mix.
The DV110 Adroit is designed with a unique triple filter facility including a F7 pollen filter which provides additional protection against invisible, harmful particles and creates an ultra hygienic environment, particularly relevant for those suffering from asthma or other respiratory conditions.
All the supply/exhaust air filters (2 x G4, 1 x F7) as well as the heat exchanger and fans can be easily maintained via the front access door. To assist this process the maintenance indicator alerts the user for maintenance at a pre-set time interval.
The EPH models have a 900 watt post heater and smart frost protection
FULLY AUTOMATIC OPERATION
An optional digital controller with LCD display which incorporates four independent environmental profiles, weekly ventilation programming, and full internet control at home or on the go with the Adroit 'Cloud', separate fan control for easy commissioning and the optional smart frost protection facility which significantly reduces the energy consumed to protect the heat exchanger from freezing.
When fitted with an optional electric post-heater, the unit keeps the indoor air temperature at the required level hence saves on heating bills especially during the winter period. It is also equipped with an automatic, 100% bypass facility which fully covers the heat exchanger at the pre-defined temperature and helps to effectively maintain a temperate indoor air climate during the summer months.
On-demand ventilation can be achieved by using optional external humidity and CO2 sensors which boost the air volume gradually based on the moisture and occupancy levels in the dwelling. It is also possible to integrate the unit into a Building Management System via the MODBUS or the optional KNX converter to monitor and control unit’s functions by a central control system.
EXTRA PROTECTION AND SAFETY
The DV110 Adroit is made of a galvanised steel housing unit which is powder coated both internally and externally to ensure high durability and meet the hygiene requirements. The robust double-skin casing includes 20mm insulation, this avoids any thermal bridging which minimises condensate build-up in the unit and significantly absorbs the fan noise.
Also an auto cut-out switch is available which immediately cuts the power off as soon as the front cover is removed providing full safety for the user.
In addition to a choice of compatible ducting systems a full range of sensors, in-line silencers, floor/wall/ceiling inlet and outlet diffusers are available to complete the installation.
- Technical Specification
Technical Specification tab
Crushproof Radial Ducting ducting and fittings
Description Part No 8pt 9pt 10pt 11pt 12pt 125mm Airflow pvc extract valve 90000340 3 4 4 5 5 125mm Airflow pvc supply valve 90000339 5 5 6 6 7 150mm pipework x 1 meter P150-1 8 8 8 8 8 150mm pipe connector C150 4 4 4 4 4 150mm 90' bends B90150 10 10 10 10 10 Silencer 150 x600 ASM150600 1 1 1 1 1 Metre foil backed glass fibre insulation INS22 4 4 4 4 4 150mm exterior grille S/steel louvered Cowl SSC150 2 2 2 2 2 10m roll 150mm insulated flexible ducting IFD150 1 1 1 1 1 Roll silver foil tape ST50 2 2 2 2 2 Roll builders strap 10 meter BS50 2 2 2 2 2 Sealant - grey duct SE380 1 1 1 1 1 Jubilee clip 100-170mm (Pack of 10) JC160 1 1 1 1 1 2 meter Overflow pipe with 5 bends OP22 1 1 1 1 1 75mm x 50 Metre Radial pipe (Quiet-Vent Red) QV75PR 2 3 3 4 4 90` plenum round pipe (Quiet-vent) QVPLEN90 8 9 10 11 12 sealing ring (pack of 10) QV75SR 2 2 2 2 2 10 Pt Distribution box 160 center spigot QV16064MC 2 2 2 2 2 14 Pt Distribution box 160 center spigot QV160104MC Adaptor for Distribution box 160-150 ADP160150 2 2 2 2 2
Solid Rigid PVC Ducting and fitting
Description Part Number 8 Point 9 Point 10 Point 11 Point 12 Point 125mm Metal Extract Valve MW124 8 9 10 11 12 125mm Pipework x 1 Meter P125-1 60 70 70 80 80 125mm Pipe Connector C125 15 17 17 20 20 125mm 90' Bends B90125 15 17 19 21 22 125mm T Piece T125 4 5 5 6 6 150mm Pipework x 1 Meter P150-1 20 20 30 30 40 150mm Pipe Connector C150 5 5 7 7 10 150mm 90' Bends B90150 10 10 10 11 12 150mm T Piece T150 2 2 3 3 4 150mm to 125mm Reducer R150125 5 6 6 7 7 ASM150600 2 2 2 2 2 Metre Foil Backed Glass Fibre Insulation INS22 40 45 50 55 60 150mm Exterior Grille S/Steel Louvered Cowl SSC150 2 2 2 2 2 10m Roll 150mm Insulated Flexible Ducting IFD150 1 1 1 1 1 Roll Silver Foil Tape ST50 4 4 5 5 6 Roll Builders Strap 10 Meter BS50 2 2 2 3 3 Sealant - Grey Duct SE380 2 2 3 3 4 Jubilee Clip - 100 - 170mm (Pack of 10) JC160 1 1 1 1 1
- Download Documentation