Airflow Adroit DV145 Heat Recovery Kit
Complete DIY Kit of a Airflow DV145 adroit MVHR unit and is available with the the option of Radial Ducting (Recommended), or Solid Rigid PVC - Galvanised Steel Ducting is available on request
Our Comprehensive DIY Kits have everything you should require to install a top-quality Heat recovery system to building control regulations
This kit can be provided from a 10 Point Kit to a 18 Point Kit. (Inquire about other sizes for this kit through Phone or Email)
Main Kit Features:
Very popular and cost efficient Heat recovery unit from Airflow with control from your phone/technology, Ideal for developers and home builders requiring a quality unit at an economical cost
- Kits can be bought with the option of 2 different types of ducting, Radial, Solid rigid PVC, . All ducting types will provide a quiet and efficient system that is suitable for any competent or trades-person to easily install
- All products in kits can be changed to suit your specific needs
- Free delivery to Uk Mainland or Ireland address, Worldwide Delivery is available
- Free Technical support by our inhouse technical team (multiple telephone lines)
- Free design service, Our Inhouse designers can provide a easy to follow plan to building control standards with required air flow rates
- Commissioning, We have a network of commissioning engineers or we can supply you with a DIY airmeter including a commissioning guide
- Installation, The systems are suitable for any competent person to install but we also have a large network of installers if required throughout the Uk and Ireland if required
- Kits and products are in stock ready for delivery
- Any products not required can be returned for full refund (excluding return delivery cost)
- Any extra products required will be discounted to the Kit Price (excluding delivery)
- Price Guarantee - We will guarantee the lowest cost for this top quality system
Airflow Adroit DV145-EPH Heat Recovery Unit - 90000580EPH
interactive and Professional Passive house approved Heat recovery unit from Airflow with internal heater for superior performance
DV145 Adroit is a ventilation unit with state-of-the-art technology suitable for larger houses up to 300 m2. Designed to provide essential ventilation and to save you money through its intelligent heat recovery facility, this system provides a cost-effective and environmentally friendly option for residential applications.
control your indoor air environment at home or on the go via the Adroit 'Cloud' by smartphone, tablet, or PC.
Having the latest, low energy EC fan technology, the DV145 Adroit complies with the ErP 2016 and the proposed ErP 2018 standards. The unit comes with an outstanding 5 years warranty*, is SAP Appendix Q eligible.
- Passive house approved
- Interactive control through phone or computer
- Class A energy rating (ErP)
- Up to 90% Heat recovery
- Counterflow heat exchanger (pvc)
- Max Air flow 560 m3/h
- 542 m3/h @100pa
- Frost protection
- Internal Smart Pre / Post heater 2100 watt
- suitable for houses with Max floor area of 300m2
- Specific fan power as low as 0.89 wls
- Sound level 24 to 47 @3m db(a)
- Dimensions LxDxH (mm) 718 x 578 x 748
- Duct diamater 4x200mm
- weight 88 kg
- Wall or floor mounted
- Filtration 2x G4 and 1xF7 pollen
- optional Digital controller with all required functions (full details on catalog download)
- 100% Adjustable air flow rates by LED controller
- 5 year warranty- 1 year motors
- Left hand side version available (external pipes to LHS)
Supply and extract air ventilation with heat recovery
Galvanised steel, powder coated double-skin casing
Auto cut-out switch for extra safety
BMS connection via MODBUS or KNX (optional)
On demand control via room or duct sensor options
Complies with the NHBC criteria and ErP 2016 standards
SAP Appendix Q eligible. Meets building regulations
Optional LCD digital controller with four independent environmental profiles
Optional manual four speed controller
Optional smart frost protection
Optional built-in electric post heater
COMPONENTS WITH THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY
The DV145 Adroit includes an easily removable, plastic heat exchanger which transfers warmth from the outgoing waste airstream into the incoming fresh air with a thermal efficiency up to 90%, where at no point do the airstreams mix.
The DV145 Adroit is designed with a unique triple filter facility including a F7 pollen filter which provides additional protection against invisible, harmful particles and creates an ultra hygienic environment, particularly relevant for those suffering from asthma or other respiratory conditions.
All the supply/exhaust air filters (2 x G4, 1 x F7) as well as the heat exchanger and fans can be easily maintained via the front access door. To assist this process the maintenance indicator alerts the user for maintenance at a pre-set time interval.
FULLY AUTOMATIC OPERATION
An optional digital controller with LCD display which incorporates four independent environmental profiles, weekly ventilation programming, and full internet control at home or on the go via the Adroit 'Cloud' for separate fan control for easy commissioning and the optional smart frost protection facility which significantly reduces the energy consumed to protect the heat exchanger from freezing during the winter season.
When fitted with an optional electric post-heater, the unit keeps the indoor air temperature at the required level hence saves on heating bills especially during the winter period. It is also equipped with an automatic, 100% bypass facility which fully isolates the heat exchanger at the pre-defined temperature and helps to effectively maintain a temperate indoor air climate during the summer months.
On-demand ventilation can be achieved by using optional external humidity and CO2 sensors which boost the air volume gradually based on the moisture and occupancy levels in the dwelling. It is also possible to integrate the unit into a Building Management System via the MODBUS or the optional KNX converter to monitor and control unit’s functions by a central control system.
EXTRA PROTECTION AND SAFETY
The DV145 Adroit is made of a galvanised steel housing unit which is powder coated both internally and externally to ensure high durability and meet the hygiene requirements. The robust double-skin casing includes 20mm insulation, this avoids any thermal bridging which minimises condensate build-up in the unit and significantly absorbs the fan noise.
Also an auto cut-out switch is fitted which immediately cuts the power off as soon as the front cover is removed providing full safety for the user.
BPC Ventilation are leading designers and distributors of Quality home ventilation solutions and provide full technical and customer support throughout the UK and Europe
We can also design a bespoke solution if you send us a set of plans in any format to email@example.com
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- In-House design service
- Largest range of heat recovery systems
- Technical support including Live chat
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- All products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large Showroom with working units on display
- Free Delivery to any Uk Mainland or Ireland Location
- Delivery also available to any worldwide location
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- Authorized suppliers and distributors for all products
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Technical Specification tab
Technical Specification for Radial Ductings
Description Part No 12pt 13pt 14pt 15pt 16pt 17pt 18pt 125mm Airflow pvc extract valve 90000340 6 6 6 7 7 8 8 125mm Airflow pvc supply valve 90000339 6 7 8 8 9 9 10 160mm MF Vent Female Coupling C150FM 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 180MM X 1 Meter metal duct P180M-1 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 180mm B90 Vent Pressed Bend B90180M 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 180mm NP Vent Male Coupling C180MM 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 180x160mm RC Vent Short Reducer R180160M 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 Silencer 180 x600 ASM180600 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Metre foil backed glass fibre insulation INS22 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 180mm exterior grille S/steel louvered Cowl 9041227 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 10m roll 180mm insulated flexible ducting IFD180 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Roll silver foil tape ST50 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 Roll builders strap 10 meter BS50 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 Sealant - grey duct SE380 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Jubilee clip 150-250mm (Pack of 10) JC250 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 meter Overflow pipe with 5 bends OP22 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 75mm x 50 Metre Radial pipe (Quiet-Vent Red) QV75PR 4 4 5 5 6 6 7 90` plenum round pipe (Quiet-vent) QVPLEN90 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 sealing ring (pack of 10) QV75SR 2 3 3 3 3 3 3 10 Pt Distribution box 160 center spigot QV16064MC 2 14 Pt Distribution box 160 center spigot QV160104MC 2 2 2 2 2 2 Adaptor for Distribution box 160-150 ADP160150
- Download Documentation