Airflow Adroit DV96 Heat Recovery Kit
Complete DIY heat recovery system Kit of a Airflow Adroit DV96 MVHR unit with Quiet-Vent semi rigid Radial Ducting for a professional installation
Our Comprehensive DIY Kits have everything you should require to install a top-quality Heat recovery system to building control regulations.
Please note -
You can purchase the heat recovery unit with or without the ductworkon this listing
The Unit and room ducting kits include the heat recovery unit
This kit can be provided from a 6 Point Kit to a 10 Point Kit. (Inquire about other sizes for this kit through Phone or Email)
MAIN KIT FEATURES:
- Highest Quality heat recovery system from Airflow available with Interactive control and pre heater
- Quiet and efficient system that is suitable for any competent or trades-person to easily install
- All products in kits can be changed to suit your specific needs
- Free delivery to UK Mainland or Ireland address, Worldwide Delivery is available
- Free Technical support by our in-house technical team (multiple telephone lines)
- Free design service, Our In-house designers can provide a easy to follow plan to building control standards with required air flow rates
- Commissioning, We have a network of commissioning engineers or we can supply you with a DIY air meter including a commissioning guide
- Installation, The systems are suitable for any competent person to install but we also have a large network of installers if required throughout the UK and Ireland if required
- Kits and products are in stock ready for delivery
- Any products not required can be returned (excluding return delivery cost)
- Any extra products required will be discounted to the Kit Price (excluding delivery)
- Price Guarantee - We will guarantee the lowest cost for this top quality system
Airflow Adroit DV96 Heat Recovery Unit - 90000576
DV96 Adroit is a ventilation unit with state-of-the-art technology suitable for small or medium sized houses up to 150 m2. Designed to provide essential ventilation and to save you money through its intelligent heat recovery facility, this system provides a cost-effective and environmentally friendly option for residential applications.
Control your indoor air environment at home or on the go via the Adroit 'Cloud' by smartphone, tablet, or PC. Having the latest, low energy EC fan technology, the DV96 Adroit complies with the ErP 2016 and the proposed ErP 2018 standards.
The unit comes with an outstanding 5 years warranty*, is SAP Appendix Q eligible.
- Airflow Adroit DV96 Heat Recovery unit
- Internet control by smartphone, tablet, or PC
- Extracts up to 320 m3/hr @ 100 Pa
- Up to 90% thermal efficiency Automatic,
- 100% bypass
- Triple filter design
- 5 year warranty*
- 'A' energy rating
- Passive house certified
- Supply and extract air ventilation with heat recovery
- Galvanised steel, powder coated double-skin casing
- Auto cut-out switch for extra safety
- BMS connection via MODBUS or KNX (optional)
- Boost operation with timer On demand control via room or duct sensor options
- Complies with the NHBC criteria and ErP 2016 standards
- SAP Appendix Q listed.
- Meets building regulations
- Optional LCD digital controller with four independent environmental profiles
- Optional manual four speed controller
- Optional smart frost protection
- Optional built-in electric post heater
COMPONENTS WITH THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY
The DV96 Adroit includes an easily removable, plastic heat exchanger which transfers warmth from the outgoing waste airstream into the incoming fresh air with thermal efficiency up to 90%. At no point do the airstreams mix.
The DV96 Adroit unit is designed with a unique triple filter facility including a F7 pollen filter which provides additional protection against invisible, harmful particles and creates an ultra hygienic environment, particularly relevant for those suffering from asthma or other respiratory conditions.
All the supply/exhaust air filters (2 x G4, 1 x F7) as well as the heat exchanger and fans can be easily maintained via the front access door. To assist this process the maintenance indicator alerts the user for maintenance at a pre-set time interval.
The EPH models have a internal 900 watt electric post heater and smart frost protection
FULLY AUTOMATIC OPERATION
An optional digital controller which incorporates four independent environmental profiles, weekly ventilation programming, and full internet control at home or on the go via the Adroit 'Cloud' for separate fan control for easy commissioning and the optional smart frost protection facility which significantly reduces the energy consumed to protect the heat exchanger from freezing during the winter season.
When fitted with an optional electric post-heater, the unit keeps the indoor air temperature at the required level thanks to the built-in temperature sensors. The unit is also equipped with an automatic, 100% bypass facility which fully isolates the heat exchanger at the pre-defined temperature and helps to effectively maintain a temperate indoor air climate during the summer months.
On-demand ventilation can be achieved by using optional external humidity and CO2 sensors which boost the air volume gradually based on the moisture and occupancy levels in the dwelling. It is also possible to integrate the unit into a Building Management System via the MODBUS or the optional KNX converter to monitor and control unit’s functions by a central control system.
EXTRA PROTECTION AND SAFETY
The DV96 Adroit is made of a galvanised steel housing unit which is powder coated both internally and externally to ensure high durability and meet the hygiene requirements. The robust double-skin casing includes 20mm insulation, this avoids any thermal bridging which minimises condensate build-up in the unit and significantly absorbs the fan noise.
Also an auto cut-out switch is fitted which immediately cuts the power off as soon as the front cover is removed providing full safety during unit maintenance.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised Airflow distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Technical Specification
Airflow Adroit DV96
90000576 – 90000576EPH also in L/H
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Boost Switch control
Yes - Momentary
Internal and optional external sensor
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Airflow rate @ 100Pa m3/h
Max dwelling size M2
Max room extraction
Kitchen plus 4 extraction points
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
600 x 430 x 545
Yes 2 x G4 + 1x F7 (optional 1xF7)
Sound level @3m db.(a)
Wall - floor
5-year (1 year motor)
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger (PVC)
Available room sensors
Humidity, Timer, Pir
BMS - KNX
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
Twin wall powder coated steel
Radial kit material list Description 6pt 7pt 8pt 9pt 10pt 125mm Airflow pvc extract valve 3 3 4 4 5 125mm Airflow pvc supply valve 3 4 4 5 5 125mm pipework x 1 meter 6 6 6 6 6 125mm pipe connector 2 2 2 2 2 125mm 90' bends 10 10 10 10 10 150mm to 125mm reducer pvc 2 2 2 Silencer 125 x600 1 1 1 1 1 Metre foil backed glass fibre insulation 3 3 3 3 3 125mm exterior grille S/steel louvered Cowl 2 2 2 2 2 10m roll 125mm insulated flexible ducting 1 1 1 1 1 Roll silver foil tape 1 1 1 1 1 Roll builders strap 10 meter 1 1 1 1 1 Sealant - grey duct 1 1 1 1 1 Jubilee clip 100-170mm (Pack of 10) 1 1 1 1 1 2 meter Overflow pipe with 5 bends 1 1 1 1 1 75mm x 50 Metre Radial pipe (Quiet-Vent Red) 1 2 2 3 3 90` plenum round pipe (Quiet-vent) 6 7 8 9 10 sealing ring (pack of 10) 2 2 2 2 2 6 Pt Distribution box 125 center spigot 2 2 10 Pt Distribution box 160 center spigot 2 2 2 Adaptor for Distribution box 160-150 2 2 2
- Further Information
Adroit DV96 with Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Radial Ducting Kits
A heat recovery ventilation system is only as good as the ducting used
Following years of heat recovery design and installation BPC Ventilation are now able to provide high quality kits that will provide a quiet and efficient system exceeding building control regulations and are suitable for any competent person to successfully install
The Quiet-Vent radial semi rigid system combines the performance benefits of rigid duct and the installation benefits of flexible duct by treating each room individually with a dedicated 75mm duct run from two manifolds (distribution box) for supply and extract air at the heat recovery unit
Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Duct is a perfect choice for MVHR Heat Recovery System Installations as it provides huge performance benefits whilst dramatically reducing installation time and installation risk on-site
- The pipes have a smooth bore that is hygienic, anti-static, non-porous and odourless which inhibits mould and bacteria growth with low air-flow resistance and has high sound absorption.
- The round 75mm pipe is supplied in 50-meter-long rolls and takes more than 13 Kilonewton’s per square metre of pressure to crush it and can even be buried in up to 3 metres of concrete.
- No noise transfer (talking, music etc) between rooms (As required and stated in the 2010 Domestic Ventilation Compliance Guide).
- No noise generated by high volumes of air being pushed or sucked down ducting (common with branch systems).
- No joins in ducting so it cannot become dislodged if knocked or disturbed e.g. in loft spaces.
- 70% Quicker and easier to install compared to traditional branch systems.
- Metal distribution boxes – very robust and durable, various sizes.
- Can easily overcome site obstacles and can be worked through around joists with ease
- Fully cleanable and one of the only systems on the market that is - making it ideal for Heat Recovery System installations as it offers long-term Guaranteed Installed Performance
- Superior 100% airtightness as there is up to 85% less joins and any fittings use rubber seals
- Ideal for metal web and engineer joists
- SAP Appendix Q and Passive House Approved (classed as solid rigid on SAP)
Design and Supply
As leading heat recovery specialists our in-house designers can provide a comprehensive and bespoke design backed up with our technical experts that can answer any queries you may have,
Free delivery is included to any mainland UK or ROI address with this kit and with thousands of products in stock we are one of the few specialists that can provide quick or priority dispatch to any location using professional logistics companies, we are able to deliver to any other location on request,
If required all products in the kits can be changed or altered to suit your specific needs before dispatch and if you do require extra materials we will supply these to you at the same highly discounted rates,
Any products not required can be returned for a refund (excluding return delivery cost)
Installation and commissioning
All systems on completion of the installation require commissioning to insure it is working as intended, BPC have a network of commissioning engineers or we can supply you with a DIY air meter including a commissioning guide
The systems have been painstaking designed to be suitable for any competent person to install but we also have a large network of installers if required throughout the UK and Ireland if required
How does a Radial system work?
Radial ducting is the latest innovation on ventilation systems and can provide a quieter and more efficient ventilation system compared to rigid ductwork.
Radial Ducting is a system of individual smooth bore pipes which are crushproof, semi flexible with zero air loss. The pipes have an anti-static and antibacterial lining which individually connects each room to a manifold
The manifold takes mass airflow directly from the MVHR Heat Recovery Unit and allows lower rates to pass through to each individual room run eliminating noise transfer and increasing the efficiency of the heat recovery unit
The radial ducting is designed to be installed below the loft insulation to provide a superior heat retention over pre-insulated solid rigid above the loft insulation
Radial semi rigid ducting is suitable for any type of property; including timber framed houses, passive house approval homes and can be used in areas with limited access.
The radial semi rigid ducting is available in both circular (75mm or 90mm) and oval (51mmx114mm) fittings.
Alternative duct options
We can also stock and supply Solid Rigid PVC, Galvanised Steel and Thermal EPP (foam) ducting if preferred