Airflow Airflex Pro Oval Ducting x 20meter - 90000255
High Quality Radial Oval Ducting 51mm x 114mm x 20meter
Minimum recommended bend radius - Horizontal 160mm - Lateral 315mm
Please note that due to size this item requires packed and dispatched on a pallet - Free delivery on complete orders over £500
This innovative system uses low resistance oval ductwork which connect each room to the heat recovery unit via an Air Distribution Box Mix and Match compatibility without any loss of performance with Airflex Pro and Quiet-Vent round 75mm Radial Ductwork with the use of transition pieces
Suitable for installation below loft insulation, timber wall, concrete ceilings and cavity walls
- 51mm x 114mm (20m Per Roll)
- Zero leakage ensures highest performance
- Only requires a 60mm void to ceilings
- Final connections mechanically sealed
- 50% installation time saving compared to rigid PVC / Metal Ducting
- Smooth bore with antistatic and antibacterial inner lining
- Reduces or eliminates noise transfer between rooms (crosstalk)
- High crushability (13 KN/m2)
- Sap Appendix Q listed
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- In-House design service
- Largest range of heat recovery systems
- Technical support including live chat
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- All products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Free delivery to any UK Mainland or Location
- Delivery also available to any worldwide location
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- Authorised suppliers and distributions for all products
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated customer service team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at very low delivery costs, Delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability
Delivery is available within 48 hrs in most cases for hundreds of stock items. Our customer service teams always contact customers to confirm when delivery is required and to check that the goods can be received. Any problem from the customer’s end is accommodated and arrangements changed.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as Ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
- Specialist team fully conversant with all documentation requirements for a smooth order and delivery service.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Pallet Network
- Speedy freight