Airflow Duplexvent DV72 using Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Radial Ducting Kits
A Heat Recovery Ventilation System is Only as Good as the Ducting Used
Following years of experience in heat recovery systems, BPC Ventilation are now able to provide a range of high-quality kits that will provide a quiet and efficient system exceeding building control regulations and are suitable for any competent person to successfully install.
Our Quiet-Vent Radial Semi Rigid Ducting Kits combine the performance benefits of rigid duct and the installation benefits of flexible duct. They work by treating each room individually with a dedicated 75mm duct run from two distribution boxes (manifolds), for supply and extract air at the heat recovery unit.
Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Ducting Kits are the perfect choice for installing a MVHR Heat Recovery System as they provide huge performance benefits whilst dramatically reducing installation time
Order online and purchase our Standard Kit or call our sales and technical teams on 028 2827 5150 / +353 1526 7452 to upgrade your kit.
Key Kit Features
- Our Standard 75mm pipe is semi flexible, crushproof and with a smooth inner surface
- The round 75mm pipe is supplied in 50-meter-long rolls and takes more than 13 Kilonewton’s per square metre of pressure to crush it and can even be buried in up to 3 metres of concrete
- No noise transfer (talking, music etc) between rooms (As required and stated in the 2010 Domestic Ventilation Compliance Guide)
- No noise generated by high volumes of air being pushed or sucked down ducting (common with branch systems)
- No joins in ducting so it cannot become dislodged if knocked or disturbed e.g. in loft spaces
- 70% Quicker and easier to install compared to traditional branch systems.
- Metal distribution boxes – very robust and durable, various sizes
- Can easily overcome site obstacles and can be worked through around joists with ease
- Fully cleanable and one of the only systems on the market that is - making it ideal for Heat Recovery System installations as it offers long-term Guaranteed Installed Performance
- Superior 100% airtightness as there is up to 85% less joins and any fittings use rubber seals
- Ideal for metal web and engineer joists
- SAP Appendix Q and Passive House Approved (classed as solid rigid on SAP)
Upgrade to our Premium ducting for the highest quality ducting - it is easier to bend and has an antibacterial and antistatic surface which inhibits mould and bacteria growth
Design and Supply
As leading heat recovery specialists our in-house designers can provide a comprehensive and bespoke design backed up with our technical experts that can answer any queries you may have.
Free delivery is included to any mainland UK or ROI address on orders over £200. We are one of the few specialists that can provide quick or priority dispatch to any location using professional logistics companies, we are able to deliver to any other location on request.
If required all products in the kits can be changed or altered to suit your specific needs before dispatch and if you do require extra materials, we will supply these to you at the same highly discounted rates.
Any products not required can be returned for a refund (excluding return delivery cost & restocking fee).
Installation and Commissioning
All systems on completion of the installation require commissioning to insure it is working as intended, BPC have a network of commissioning engineers or we can supply you with a DIY air meter including a commissioning guide.
The systems have been painstakingly designed to be suitable for any competent person to install but we also have a large network of installers if required throughout the UK and Ireland if required.
How Does a Radial System Work?
Radial ducting is the latest innovation on ventilation systems and can provide a quieter and more efficient ventilation system compared to solid rigid ductwork.
All our radial ducting options are a system of individual smooth bore pipes which are crushproof, semi flexible with zero air loss. Our Premium ducting has an anti-static and antibacterial lining which individually connects each room to a distribution box (manifold).
The distribution box takes mass airflow directly from the MVHR Heat Recovery Unit and allows lower rates to pass through to each individual room run eliminating noise transfer and increasing the efficiency of the heat recovery unit.
The radial ducting is designed to be installed below the loft insulation to provide a superior heat retention over pre-insulated solid rigid above the loft insulation.
Radial semi rigid ducting is suitable for any type of property; including timber framed houses, passive house approval homes and can be used in areas with limited access.
Our premium radial semi rigid ducting is available in both circular (75mm or 90mm) and oval (51mmx114mm) fittings.
Alternative Duct Options
As well as our radial ducting options, we can stock and supply Solid Rigid PVC, Galvanised Steel and Thermal EPP (foam) ducting if preferred.