Airflow Duplexvent DV72 Heat Recovery Kit
Complete DIY heat recovery system Kit of a Airflow Duplexvent DV72 MVHR unit with Quiet-Vent semi rigid Radial Ducting for a professional installation
Our Comprehensive DIY Kits have everything you should require to install a top-quality Heat recovery system to building control regulations.
Please note - You can purchase the heat recovery unit with or without the ductwork on this listing
This kit can be provided from a 4 Point Kit to a 10 Point Kit. (Inquire about other sizes for this kit through Phone or Email)
MAIN KIT FEATURES:
- Outstanding value for money Heat recovery system from Airflow
- Quiet and efficient system that is suitable for any competent or trades-person to easily install
- All products in kits can be changed to suit your specific needs
- Free delivery to UK Mainland or Ireland address, Worldwide Delivery is available
- Free Technical support by our in-house technical team (multiple telephone lines)
- Free design service, Our In-house designers can provide a easy to follow plan to building control standards with required air flow rates
- Commissioning, We have a network of commissioning engineers or we can supply you with a DIY air meter including a commissioning guide
- Installation, The systems are suitable for any competent person to install but we also have a large network of installers if required throughout the UK and Ireland if required
- Kits and products are in stock ready for delivery
- Any products not required can be returned (excluding return delivery cost)
- Any extra products required will be discounted to the Kit Price (excluding delivery)
- Price Guarantee - We will guarantee the lowest cost for this top quality system
Airflow Duplexvent DV72-R Heat Recovery Unit
The Duplexvent DV72 is a ventilation unit with state-of-the-art technology. Designed to provide both essential ventilation and to save you money through its heat recovery systems. This is cost effective and environmentally friendly option for residential and light commercial applications.
The Duplexvent DV72 offers heat recovery efficiency almost unknown to units of its size and price.
The unit is supplied with a separately mounting commissioning switch. It provides two, 100% user adjustable speed levels which can be set on installation. In addition both fans can be independently adjusted to ensure a balanced system upon commissioning.
- Available in both right / Left hand versions
- Compact and light to install
- Easy to commission
Please note - You can purchase the heat recovery unit with or without the ductwork on this listing
- Extracts up to 260 m3/hr @ 100 Pa
- Heat recovery efficiency is more than 91%
- SFP down to 0.60 W/l/s
- Fits inside a 600mm kitchen cupboard
- SAP-APPENDIX Q eligible
- Compact and lightweight
- Weight: 14 kg
- Dimensions (LxHxD): 560 x 635 x 260 (mm)
- Duct dia: 4 x 125 mm
For use in residential dwellings up to 4 bedrooms
2 x G3
Supplied with the unit is a separately mounting commissioning switch. It provides two, 100% user adjustable speed levels which can be set on installation. In addition both fans can be independently adjusted to ensure a balanced system upon commissioning.
Boost can be achieved with a range of additional sensors or switches including momentary if used with a timer box
EPP with a pvc outer front cover
The unit has 2 x low energy, high efficiency EC motors
The unit is available in both left hand and right hand configurations
The Condensate drain is fitted to the bottom of the unit, we recommend that a flexible connection is fitted between the drain and overflow pipe
Electrical and control connections are made on the inside of unit
Spigot Options The combination of spigot options allows installation in confined locations. The right hand side unit uses the right hand side spigots for the external pipes - the left hand side uses the left hand side spigots for the external pipes
The kits are supplied as standard with the right hand version, if you do require the unit changed to the left hand version please notify us before dispatchAccessories
We recommend the use of Semi Rigid Radial ducting; Semi Rigid Duct is a perfect choice for MVHR Heat Recovery System Installations as it provides huge performance benefits whilst dramatically reducing installation time and installation risk on-site
In addition to a choice of compatible ducting systems a full range of controls, sensors, in-line silencers, floor/wall/ceiling inlet and outlet diffusers are available to complete the installation
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised Airflow distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Technical Specification
Description Part No 4 pt 5pt 6pt 7pt 8pt 9pt 10pt 125mm Airflow pvc extract valve 90000340 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 125mm Airflow pvc supply valve 90000339 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 125mm pipework x 1 meter P125-1 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 125mm pipe connector C125 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 125mm 90' bends B90125 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 150mm to 125mm reducer pvc R150125P 2 2 2 Silencer 125 x600 ASM125600 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Metre foil backed glass fibre insulation INS22 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 125mm exterior grille S/steel louvered Cowl SSC125 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 10m roll 125mm insulated flexible ducting IFD125 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Roll silver foil tape ST50 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Roll builders strap 10 meter BS50 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Sealant - grey duct SE380 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Jubilee clip 100-170mm (Pack of 10) JC160 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 meter Overflow pipe with 5 bends OP22 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 75mm x 50 Metre Radial pipe (Quiet-Vent Red) QV75PR 1 1 1 2 2 3 3 90` plenum round pipe (Quiet-vent) QVPLEN90 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 sealing ring (pack of 10) 9041133 1 1 2 2 2 2 2 6 Pt Distribution box 125 center spigot QV12560MC 2 2 2 2 10 Pt Distribution box 160 center spigot QV16064MC 2 2 2 Adaptor for Distribution box 160-150 ADP160150 2 2 2
Airflow Duplexvent DV72
R/H 90000556 – L/H 90000557
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Boost Switch control
Yes – on-off (optional momentary with use of timer module)
optional external sensor
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Airflow rate @ 100Pa m3/h
Max dwelling size M2
Max room extraction
Kitchen plus 3 extraction points
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
560 x 635 x 260
Yes 2 x G3
Yes - Thermal
Sound level @3m db.(a)
28 - 45
Wall - floor
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger (PVC)
Available room sensors
Humidity, Timer, Pir
BMS - KNX
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
- Further Information
Airflow Duplexvent DV72 including the Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Radial Ducting Kits
A heat recovery ventilation system is only as good as the ducting used
Following years of heat recovery design and installation BPC Ventilation are now able to provide high quality kits that will provide a quiet and efficient system exceeding building control regulations and are suitable for any competent person to successfully install
The Quiet-Vent radial semi rigid system combines the performance benefits of rigid duct and the installation benefits of flexible duct by treating each room individually with a dedicated 75mm duct run from two manifolds (distribution box) for supply and extract air at the heat recovery unit
Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Duct is a perfect choice for MVHR Heat Recovery System Installations as it provides huge performance benefits whilst dramatically reducing installation time and installation risk on-site
- The pipes have a smooth bore that is hygienic, anti-static, non-porous and odourless which inhibits mould and bacteria growth with low air-flow resistance and has high sound absorption.
- The round 75mm pipe is supplied in 50-meter-long rolls and takes more than 13 Kilonewton’s per square metre of pressure to crush it and can even be buried in up to 3 metres of concrete.
- No noise transfer (talking, music etc) between rooms (As required and stated in the 2010 Domestic Ventilation Compliance Guide).
- No noise generated by high volumes of air being pushed or sucked down ducting (common with branch systems).
- No joins in ducting so it cannot become dislodged if knocked or disturbed e.g. in loft spaces.
- 70% Quicker and easier to install compared to traditional branch systems.
- Metal distribution boxes – very robust and durable, various sizes.
- Can easily overcome site obstacles and can be worked through around joists with ease
- Fully cleanable and one of the only systems on the market that is - making it ideal for Heat Recovery System installations as it offers long-term Guaranteed Installed Performance
- Superior 100% airtightness as there is up to 85% less joins and any fittings use rubber seals
- Ideal for metal web and engineer joists
- SAP Appendix Q and Passive House Approved (classed as solid rigid on SAP)
Design and Supply
As leading heat recovery specialists our in-house designers can provide a comprehensive and bespoke design backed up with our technical experts that can answer any queries you may have,
Free delivery is included to any mainland UK or ROI address with this kit and with thousands of products in stock we are one of the few specialists that can provide quick or priority dispatch to any location using professional logistics companies, we are able to deliver to any other location on request,
If required all products in the kits can be changed or altered to suit your specific needs before dispatch and if you do require extra materials we will supply these to you at the same highly discounted rates,
Any products not required can be returned for a refund (excluding return delivery cost)
Installation and commissioning
All systems on completion of the installation require commissioning to insure it is working as intended, BPC have a network of commissioning engineers or we can supply you with a DIY air meter including a commissioning guide
The systems have been painstaking designed to be suitable for any competent person to install but we also have a large network of installers if required throughout the UK and Ireland if required
How does a Radial system work?
Radial ducting is the latest innovation on ventilation systems and can provide a quieter and more efficient ventilation system compared to rigid ductwork.
Radial Ducting is a system of individual smooth bore pipes which are crushproof, semi flexible with zero air loss. The pipes have an anti-static and antibacterial lining which individually connects each room to a manifold
The manifold takes mass airflow directly from the MVHR Heat Recovery Unit and allows lower rates to pass through to each individual room run eliminating noise transfer and increasing the efficiency of the heat recovery unit
The radial ducting is designed to be installed below the loft insulation to provide a superior heat retention over pre-insulated solid rigid above the loft insulation
Radial semi rigid ducting is suitable for any type of property; including timber framed houses, passive house approval homes and can be used in areas with limited access.
The radial semi rigid ducting is available in both circular (75mm or 90mm) and oval (51mmx114mm) fittings.
Alternative duct options
We can also stock and supply Solid Rigid PVC, Galvanised Steel and Thermal EPP (foam) ducting if preferred
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated customer service team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at very low delivery costs, Delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability
Delivery is available within 48 hrs in most cases for hundreds of stock items. Our customer service teams always contact customers to confirm when delivery is required and to check that the goods can be received. Any problem from the customer’s end is accommodated and arrangements changed.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as Ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
- Specialist team fully conversant with all documentation requirements for a smooth order and delivery service.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Pallet Network
- Speedy freight