Metal Round Attenuator Silencer Range
An Attenuation silencer works the same as a silencer of a car and reduces turbulence in the ducting making the system quieter
Allow an extra 150mm to size for total measurement ie (600+150= 750mm)
Self sealing fittings on each side
Top Quality Circular straight silencer with a connection diameter available between 125 - 200 mm.
Constructed of an outer spiral seemed tube and an inner tube made of perforated sheet steel.
The space between them is filled with 50mm mineral wool and a fibre cloth is inserted between the perforated sheet metal and the attenuation material, to prevent damage to the insulation material and fibers from getting into the duct system
Radial ducting system -
A solid metal silencer can be fitted on the Air supply pipe before the manifold and flexible acoustic ducting used for final connections to the MVHR unit for the best results,
A silencer is not usually required to the extraction manifold
Branched Ducting system -
A solid Silencer can be fitted on the main Air supply and extraction pipe and we recommend flexible acoustic ducting to all final connections to both extraction, supply valves and unit to help controlling noise transfer between rooms
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated customer service team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at very low delivery costs, Delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability
Delivery is available within 48 hrs in most cases for hundreds of stock items. Our customer service teams always contact customers to confirm when delivery is required and to check that the goods can be received. Any problem from the customer’s end is accommodated and arrangements changed.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as Ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
- Specialist team fully conversant with all documentation requirements for a smooth order and delivery service.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Pallet Network
- Speedy freight