BSK Scholar Classroom Heat Recovery Unit
Highly efficient heat recovery unit specially designed for classrooms, meeting rooms and offices that do not have existing ventilation systems.
These units provide 100% fresh air into the area and exhausting dirty air. Fresh air is passed through a double filter system which gets rid of dust, pollen, spores and other harmful particles.
Due to the highly efficiency counter flow heat exchanger inside, the heat energy of the exhausted air is used to heat up the fresh taken from outside. No energy is wasted for this passive heating process. In this way, you can significantly decrease your heating costs against conventional ventilation methods.
- Available in 500 and 700 models
- Highly efficient heat exchanger
- EC fans
- Bypass damper
- M5 filter used on the exhaust air
- G4 and F7 filters used on fresh air
- CO2 sensor
- Airflow capacity - 1500 m3h/r @ 150Pa
- Dimensions Scholar 500 – 575mm x 780mm x 1650mm
- Dimensions Scholar 700 – 625mm x 780mm x 1650mm
- Weight Scholar 500 – 140kg
- Weight Scholar 700 – 160kg
- Scholar 500 ducting connection – 160mm
- Scholar 700 ducting connection – 180mm
- Operating temperature -20°C to 60°C