Caladair Econizer Extract Box Fan
Caladair Econizer Exhaust fan unit is suitable for air extraction in Commercial buildings that require low and average flow rates.
Fitted with an EC motor, this unit fulfils ErP 2009/125/EC requirements.
Featuring a simple regulation of use, Ecoblue exhaust fan unit enables a self-regulating constant pressure operation.
High quality bespoke units manufactured in Spain to order (please contact office for delivery date)
- External / internal mounted box fan
- Flow rates from 50 to 5000 m3/h
- Fire rated 1/2hr @400 degree
- Highly efficient forward or backward wheelIP54 Potentiometer on front panel
- Padlockable switch
- Optional gas pressure switch
- Isolation switch installed on unit
- High quality Construction.
|Econizer||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
Econizer models have fitted with direct drive EC motors.
These motors are highly efficient electronic commutation motors.
Models 600, 1000 and 1800 have a forward wheel that is highly efficient and has a low noise level.
Models 3000 and 5000 have a highly efficient backward wheel that is epoxy treated.
Econizer units are constructed from galvanised steel sheet.
Models 600, 1000 and 1800 are fitted with removable access panels.
There is a fitted bird protection grid on discharge.
Circular branch connections are fitted with double lip seals to ensure the network is sealed.
Econizer exhaust fans can be installed both internally and externally.
They can be situated on the ground or suspended.
The cubic shape of this fan unit adapts to all extract and supply combinations.
There is a technical panel to the rear where the local power switch and potentiometer are placed. There is easy access to all internal components through the technical panel ensuring easy maintenance.
2-year parts guarantee
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Caladair distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations