Caladair Silvertop Smart Eco Commercial MVHR Units
Please Note – Caladair Silvertop units are built to order
For a lead time on Caladair Silvertop Smart Eco Commercial Units please contact our sales team on 048 2827 5150
The Caladair SILVERTOP® range is a compact PLUG & PLAY unit that is self-regulating and highly efficient with heat recovery up to 90%
- Airflow rate of 100 to 5500 m3/h
- Airflow rates are 100% adjustable
- Airflow rate at 200Pa: 600 - 5000 m3/h
- Heat recovery up to 90%
- 100% summer bypass
- Touch LCD display panel
- Ultra-quiet thermal insulated double skin construction
- High efficiency double flow 100% plug and play bluetech concept
- Energy efficient electronic commutation (EC) motors
- Aluminium counter flow heat exchanger
- Digital controller
- Frost protection
- Multiple control options
- 2-year warranty
- Possible integration via Modbus, Bacnet or web
There are different models in the Silvertop range:
FIRST: The First model is a self-regulated unit for temperate climates, with active temperature management for optimal energy consumption and thermal comfort, it does not have an integrate coil or battery
SMART: The Smart Model has regulation for airflow management and includes an electrical defrost heater
INFINATE BE: The Infinite BE model features an electrical defrost heater and a heated temperature management
INFINATE BC: The Infinite BC models features an electrical defrost heater and water coil temperature management
Silvertop units has 5 different control options
ECO: 1 or 2 selected adjustable airflows per fan
LOBBY: Airflow rate modulation with constant pressure mode, adjustable for each fan
DIVA: Proportional modulation of each fan airflow depending on the CO2 rate. CO2 sensor integrated inside the exhaust air inlet.
MAC2: Modulation in constant airflow for each fan (except 06 and 08). Pressure transmitters integrated inside the unit
QUATTRO: Proportional modulation in constant airflow for each fan depending on the CO2 rate (except 06 and 08). Pressure transmitters and CO2 sensor integrated in the unit.
LCD controller functions:
- Weekly and holiday timer
- Fault finding
- Filter indicator
- Summer bypass- night time cooling
- Temperature sensors
- Speed parameters
- Fire alarm integration
Silvertop units require 1x F7 filter on supply and 1x G4 filter on exhaust
Filters are mounted on sides for an easy replacement, fitted with draughtproof sealing ensuring efficient airtightness.
- Double skin 10/10e outdoor panels
- Silvertop models 06 and 08 have 25mm high density insulation AS-s1
- Silvertop models 15,23,35 and 52 have 50mm high density mineral wall
- External face is pre-lacquered with a protective film is colour RAL 7035
- Internal side is galvanised steel panels
- Circular connectors with lip seals for airtightness guarantee
- Access by doors mounted on hinges for easy maintenance.
Highly efficient counter flow plate energy exchanger constructed of aluminium designed for a lifetime use and provides 90% or more heat recovery
This unit has 2 x low energy consumption, highly efficient backward curved EC motors with heat and speed protection
Compact design and small footprint, top connections via double lips circular connectors (except size 52) for an easy, quick, airtight and cost-efficient installation (no adapters).
Insulation of Ductwork
We recommend you use Metal Spiral ducting and fittings due to superior strength
To provide the best performance in airtightness and durability we recommend You provide greater mechanical strength to a joint by using self-sealing fittings or a combination of Ducting Sealant and Aluminium Duct Sealing Tape
- Apply Duct sealant to the male fitting
- Push together
- Apply Aluminium Duct Sealing Tape over joint
It is important that any ducting located in a cold area (e.g. loft space) to be insulated. The insulation needs to be the equivalent of 25mm thick and have a thermal conductivity of 0.04W/(m.k) or less.
This ensures that condensation doesn’t form due to the difference in air temperature inside the duct when compared to the air temperature in the cold space.
If you don’t have a loft space there is still a need for insulated ducting on the intake and exhaust legs, as they will be carrying cold air in a warm space. The level of insulation can be achieved by wrapping PVC duct in a layer of 25mm duct wrap that has a silver foil face on a 25mm rockwool
It is also worth noting that foil wrap with air bubbles (bubble wrap) is no longer applicable in building control regulations
In addition to a choice of compatible ducting systems a full range of controls, sensors, in-line silencers, floor/wall/ceiling inlet and outlet diffusers are available to complete the installation.
2-year parts guarantee
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation:
- Authorised Caladair distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Technical Specification
Caladair Silvertop Technical Specification
Caladair Silvertop 06 / 08 / 15 / 23 / 35 / 52
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Up to 90%
Airflow rate Max m3/h
100 – 5500
Airflow rate @ -Pa m3/h
600 - 5000 @ 200Pa
Max dwelling size M2 @.3 ACH
Max dwelling size M2 @ .5ACH
Max room extraction
Specific fan power (lowest)
185 - 905 Kg
1 x F7 and 1 x G4
Pre/ Post Heater
Sound level @3m db.(a)
Ceiling / Floor
2 rear – 2 front ductwork connections
Duct Diameter (mm)
4 x top connections – 200 / 250 / 315 / 400 / 450 / 960 x 405
2 years: parts only
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger (Aluminium)
Standard remote LCD display control
Boost Switch control
No (optional timer box)
Interactive App Control
Internal Humidity control
Available room sensors
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
Caladair Silvertop Catalogue
- Further Information
Caladair Silvertop Flow Rates and Configuration
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight