Circular Electric Duct Heater with Room Thermostat and Safety Sensors
Please contact our sales team on 028 28 275 150 for stock availability on these Electric Duct Post Heaters
Professional complete unit with wall mounted temperature sensor, air flow sensor and internal temperature sensor
Suitable for use as a controllable post heater that will increase the air temperature to the rooms, The temperature set point is controlled by a surface wall mounted controller
Contains an internal temperature regulator that enables fine temperature control from the wall mounted controller
The units listed are the most popular but we can also supply any size from 100mm to 500mm diameter and power output from 0.6kw to 6kw
- Internal temperature regulator
- Wall mounted temperature controller
- Duct mounted air flow sensor
- Twin overheating protection
- easy to use screw terminals
- Rubber sealed ductwork connections
- Can be installed both horizontally and vertically
- Stainless steel heating element
- Aluzink Casing
There are two thermostats inside the duct heater- the first one has an automatic reset if the temperature exceeds 50 degree and turns on again when lowers, the second is a manual reset if the temperature exceed 100 degree (has to be manually reset at the heater
All duct heaters are recommended to be used with duct flow sensors and room stats to prevent overheating
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BPC VENTILATION
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated customer service team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at very low delivery costs, Delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability
Delivery is available within 48 hrs in most cases for hundreds of stock items. Our customer service teams always contact customers to confirm when delivery is required and to check that the goods can be received. Any problem from the customer’s end is accommodated and arrangements changed.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as Ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
- Specialist team fully conversant with all documentation requirements for a smooth order and delivery service.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Pallet Network
- Speedy freight