Domus AQH200-B Horizontal 204-60 MVHR Unit
The Domus HRX-aQ is a compact MVHR unit, providing heat recovery efficiency up to 88%. This unit is a horizontally mounted unit, with a depth of 199mm making it suitable for installation within ceiling voids and utility cupboards.
This unit will supply fresh, filtered air into habitable rooms in your home while extracting from wet rooms such as bathrooms, en suites, kitchens or utility rooms.
The HRX-aQ is the perfect heat recovery ventilation solution in applications such as new build developments where space is crucial.
- Provides up to 88% heat recovery efficiency
- SPF as low as 0.66 (W/l/s)
- Covers floor area up to 80m²
- Suitable for extracting from kitchen and two wet rooms
- Whisper quiet operation, as low as 24dB(A)
- Compact and lightweight
- Only 199m in depth
- Duct connection size – 204 x 60mm
- Weighs only 7.9kg
- Extract up to 30l/s on boost
- Night-time cooling, auto frost protection and summer bypass
- Rectangular socket connections measuring 204mm x 60mm
- Dimensions: 819 x 520 x 199 (mm)
- Compatible with Bluebrain control, allowing the user to adjust the unit’s settings through the relevant buttons
BPC stock the Domus HRX-AQH200-B model with summer bypass
Other models available in this range include:
S models do not have a summer bypass, and B models feature a summer bypass.
The unit is supplied with two G3 filters which should be replaced or cleaned regularly. We recommended cleaning your filters with warm soapy water or by vacuuming them. To ensure your systems runs properly it is key to keep your filters maintained.
The Domus HRXAQ range is constructed of high density EPP material, this allows optimum sound reduction. The construction of this unit ensures that break out and induct noise is minimised.
Ultimate control and integration are provided with the use of a Domus Bluebrain controller, a simple controller for maximum unit control.
The controller has a range of functions including humidity control, bypass control, dirty filter indication, independent speed control through simple speed adjustment buttons and more!
This is a horizontally mounted unit, built for installation into a ceiling void or utility cupboard. It is designed to be the smallest void mounted unit and it is compact and light enough that it can be installed in a ceiling.
The unit has an easily accessible wiring interface panel which allows ease to the installation process. Due to this unit being light weight, weighing 7.9Kg, it allows a quicker installation time as this unit can be lifted by one person above head, where usually a two-man lift is required with heavier units.
A range of accessories for the domus unit include the Bluebrain digital controller, the Domus 297 MVHR condensate drainage, boost switches and more!
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Domus distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations