Ductwork Condensation Drain for Control of condensation/moisture In ducted ventilation systems
Condensation will occur when warm, humid air extracted from bathroom, shower, kitchen or utility room hits the cooler surface of your ventilation duct.If the extracted air is significantly cooled, the moisture will condense back to water and become trapped in your ducting, potentially causing damage to the fan and property.
Systems using Roof Vents or Ducting rising vertically carrying extract air to outside benefits with the use of a condensate trap, this is to prevent any moisture forming inside the ductwork, dropping back down and into the fan unit.
This should then be connected to a suitable soil vent pipe using 21.5mm pipe.
Constructed of PVC
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- In-House design service
- Largest range of heat recovery systems
- Technical support including live chat
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- All products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Free delivery to any UK Mainland or Location
- Delivery also available to any worldwide location
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- Authorised suppliers and distributions for all products
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations