Insulated Flex Ducting x 10 meter
- 100mm Insulated flex duct - IFD100-10
- 127mm Insulated flex duct - IFD125-10
- 150mm Insulated flex duct - IFD150-10
- 180mm Insulated flex duct - IFD180-10
- 200mm Insulated flexi duct - IFD200-10
- Flexible Aluminium inner core with silver foil faced 25mm glass wool insulation
- The insulation reduces the heat gain or loss resulting from temperature different between the air flowing in a duct and the surrounding air
- 10 Meter long - compressed in box 1.2m long for transport
- 25mm insulation minimises condensation in cold attic spaces
- Can also be used for final connections or roof vents on heat recovery systems
- The outer jacket acts as vapour barrier to prevent condensation from entering into the insulation
- 10 metre Insulated Round Hose, Aluminium insulated ducting hose in silver
- Suitable for both domestic and commercial use
- Insulated and fire retardant
- Complainant with Part F of the Building regulations
- Temperature range -30 to +140 degree
- Very small storage and transport volume
- Manufactured to BS476 Parts 6 & 7 Class 0
Fully extend ducting, then cut to exact length required using a sharp knife and pliers. We recommend that joints be sealed on medium and high pressure applications using Duct Sealant or Aluminium Duct Sealing Tape. Securely clamp the inner core first and then tape or clamp the outer jacket and inner core to the spigot. Taping the outer jacket to the spigot will prevent any fibre migration
This product is compatible with most manufactures including
102mm 127mm 152 182 202 Verplas INS100X10 INS127X10 INS152X10 - NS203X10 Manrose INSDUCT102 - INSDUCT152 - - Nuaire FLDI100 FLDI125 FLDI150 - -
Insulated Flexible Duct x 10 Meter comes in the following sizes
- 102mm - for 100m duct systems
- 127mm - for 125m duct systems
- 152mm - for 150m duct systems
- 182mm - for 180m duct systems
- 202mm - for 200m duct systems
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BPC VENTILATION
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Technical Specification
Insulated Flexible Ducting x 10 Metre - Technical Specification
Round System (mm)
EAN - Barcode
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated customer service team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at very low delivery costs, Delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability
Delivery is available within 48 hrs in most cases for hundreds of stock items. Our customer service teams always contact customers to confirm when delivery is required and to check that the goods can be received. Any problem from the customer’s end is accommodated and arrangements changed.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as Ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
- Specialist team fully conversant with all documentation requirements for a smooth order and delivery service.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Pallet Network
- Speedy freight