Lindab XHBQ 350 TPA Heat Recovery Unit
Lindab XHBQ heat recovery units are suitable for both commercial and residential applications. They work to improve indoor air quality and are suitable for applications such as health & leisure facilities, offices, schools and colleges. Having good air quality can improve concentration and work productivity in settings such as work and education environments.
- Recovers up to 74% of outgoing heat.
- A class energy efficiency
- ERP ready
- 350m3/hr capacity
- Improve indoor air quality
- 3 variable speeds – low / medium / high
- Auto summer by pass
- Control – BMS, CO2, humidity and external demand
- Optional Digital Controller
- Horizontally mounted units
- Energy saving BLDC motor
- Quiet operation
- Weight – 37 Kg
- Dimensions L x W x H – 882mm x 804mm x 270mm
3 variable speeds, airflow rates for models:
- Low – 270 m3/hr
- Medium – 350 m3/hr
- High - 350 m3/hr
XHBQ units have a range of intelligent control options:
- BMS control
- CO2 control
- Humidity control
- External demand control
XHBQ units feature easily maintained air filters, the filters remove pollutants from incoming air.
XHBQ units incorporate a highly efficiency counter flow heat exchanger which recovers up to 74% of normally lost heat.
XHBQ heat recovery units are fitted with energy saving BLDC motors, these have a quiet operation.
XHBQ units are slim which allows flexible installation. They are horizontally mounted and can be installed in areas that may not have much room.
Insulation of Ductwork:
It is important that any ducting located in a cold area (e.g. loft space) to be insulated. The insulation needs to be the equivalent of 25mm thick and have a thermal conductivity of 0.04W/(m.k) or less.
2 year parts guarantee
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Lindab distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations