Lindab XHBQ 1000 TPA Heat Recovery Unit
Lindab XHBQ-TPA heat recovery units are suitable for both commercial and residential applications. They work to improve indoor air quality and are suitable for applications such as health & leisure facilities, offices, schools and colleges. Having good air quality can improve concentration and work productivity in settings such as work and education environments.
- Recovers up to 74% of outgoing heat.
- A class energy efficiency
- ERP ready
- 1000m3/hr capacity
- Improve indoor air quality
- 3 variable speeds – low / medium / high
- Auto summer by pass
- Control – BMS, CO2, humidity and external demand
- Optional Digital Controller
- Horizontally mounted units
- Energy saving BLDC motor
- Quiet operation
- Weight – 83 Kg
- 4 x 242mm side ductwork connections
- Dimensions L x W x H – 1322mm x 1134mm x 388mm
3 variable speeds, airflow rates for speed options:
- Low - 780m3/h
- Medium - 1000m3/h
- High - 1000m3/h
XHBQ units have a range of intelligent control options:
- BMS control
- CO2 control
- Humidity control
- External demand control
XHBQ units feature easily maintained air filters, the filters remove pollutants from incoming air.
XHBQ units incorporate a highly efficiency counter flow heat exchanger which recovers up to 74% of normally lost heat.
The heat recovery units are fitted with energy saving BLDC motors, these have a quiet operation.
XHBQ units are slim which allows flexible installation. They are horizontally mounted and can be installed in areas that may not have much room.
Insulation of Ductwork:
It is important that any ducting located in a cold area (e.g. loft space) to be insulated. The insulation needs to be the equivalent of 25mm thick and have a thermal conductivity of 0.04W/(m.k) or less.
2-year parts guarantee
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation:
- Authorised Lindab distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Technical Specification
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Up to 74%
Yes – optional extra
Boost Switch control
Rated Airflow m3/h
Airflow rate @ 150Pa m3/h
Max dwelling size M2
Max room extraction
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions L x W x H (mm)
1322 x 1134 x 388
easily maintained air filters
Sound level @3m db.(a)
Low - 31
Medium - 36
High - 38
4 side connections
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger
Available room sensors
BMS - KNX
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
A Class Energy Efficiency
- Download Documentation
Lindab XHBQ Heat Recovery Unit Catalogue
- £86.40 including VAT Excluding VAT £72.00including VAT
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight