Mitsubishi Lossnay LGH100RVX-E Commercial Unit for commercial applications
The commercial Lossnay (LGH) range replaces the very popular LRG RX5-E range with improved efficiency and new 4 speed controller.
The latest range from Mitsubishi with summer By-Pass and Optional Digital Controller.
- Horizontal installation
- Galvanised steel outer construction
- 4 Variable speeds
- Optional digital controller
- New improved DC Motors
- Counter flow heat recovery
- Very quiet operation
- Up to 86% Heat recovery
- 1000 m3 h/r max flow
- 850 m3 h/r @ 200Pa
- SFP as low as 0.30 wls
- Sound pressure (dBA) 18 - 37
- 100% Summer Bypass
- 100% Adjustable air flow rates
- G3 filters
- Frost protection
- 2 Year Warranty
- Weight 54kg
- 4 x 250 spigots
- Dimensions W/L/D (mm) 1144/ 1231/ 404
Suitable for numerous commercial applications that can include
Office - -
20 office staff
8 l/s per person
Classroom - -
8 l/s per person
Shop / Retail - -
30 people or 110m2
5 l/s per or 5m2 of area
Nursing Home - -
Nursery Crèche - -
M/P sports hall - -
10 l/s per person low activity
Domestic Pool - -
This unit is not suitable for extracting from wet areas like shower rooms
* calculations can differentiate depending on location always check with the local authority
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation:
- Authorised Mitsubishi distributors
- In-House design service *
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
* Design service only to small commercial projects after purchase
- Technical Specification
New Remote Controller
The design of the new PZ-61DR-E Lossnay controller has been unified with the PAR-31MAA air conditioning controller with a full-dot backlit LCD screen making it easy to see and use. Additionally the new controller has a vast range of added functionality allowing for flexibility on application and increased energy saving.
An example of this is the weekly timer function (shown below) which now allows all four fan speeds to be selected enabling optimised ventilation not just at different times of the day but also for different days of the week.
During summer nights the night purge function of the Lossnay units allows cooler fresh air to be brought into the building via the bypass damper, to reduce internal temperatures and cool the building fabric therefore reducing the load on the air conditioning system the next morning. This function on the new RVX units has been made more flexible whereby, it is now possible to select the operation start conditions, air volume and operation time to suit each application.
Auto ventilation mode, a function which automatically switches the Lossnay units between heat recovery mode and bypass mode dependent on indoor and outdoor conditions, has been made more flexible with the new RVX units. There are now two pre-defined factory settings that can be used for this function or a completely free setting allowing the conditions of bypass mode to be individually selected for each application.
The PCB of the new Lossnay RVX units has some added functionality allowing for more flexible control options. The connection of a third party pre / post-heater with operation functionality is now available. Additionally external fan speed control using 0-10V DC signal is possible across all four fan speeds allowing fan speed control using a third party CO2 sensor or a BEMS system.
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated customer service team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at very low delivery costs, Delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability
Delivery is available within 48 hrs in most cases for hundreds of stock items. Our customer service teams always contact customers to confirm when delivery is required and to check that the goods can be received. Any problem from the customer’s end is accommodated and arrangements changed.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as Ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
- Specialist team fully conversant with all documentation requirements for a smooth order and delivery service.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Pallet Network
- Speedy freight