Nuaire MRXBOX95AB-WM1 Heat Recovery Unit
Nuaire's award-winning range of MRXBOX95AB heat recovery systems are designed to provide optimised, balanced supply and extract mechanical ventilation with heat recovery. The MRXBOX95AB-WM1 is a wall or cupboard mounted MVHR system designed specifically for small to medium sized houses and apartments. It incorporates the latest generation of low voltage DC fans, counter flow heat exchanger and easily accessible controls.
The heat exchanger block can recover up to 92% of the heat which would normally be wasted, giving this product a high score on SAP and helping you meet building regulations. Extremely low noise levels and low maintenance requirements make this a popular MVHR solution for new build properties.
Optional complete system using Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid radial ducting that provides a quiet and professional installation complying with all building control requirements.
Optional controls and switches available
Please note - You can purchase the heat recovery unit with or without the ductwork on this listing
- Extracts up to 180 m3/hr @ 120 Pa
- Suitable for houses up to 80 m2
- Up to 92% thermal efficiency
- 5-year warranty
- Supply and extract air ventilation with heat recovery
- Boost operation with wall switch
- Automatic frost protection
The Fresh air is 100% fully filtered with two quality filters
The units has two speeds and is adjusted manually by a boost switch, the fans can be independently adjusted at the unit with potometers located at the front of the unit, All versions have the following functions integrally mounted within the fan unit on a purpose made PCB, all such components pre-wired and factory fitted by the manufacturer: • Independent control of background supply and extract flow rates. • Independent control of boost speed supply and extract flow rates. • Integral heat exchanger frost protection. • Integral adjustable run on timer. • Fan failure indication. • Integral S/L terminal for boost from remote switch, e.g. light switch. • Indication and controls – The unit shall have clear LED visual indication for maintenance, servicing and operation mode, i.e. summer bypass, frost protection.
Suitable for houses or apartments up to 80 m2. / extract from a Kitchen and 2 wet rooms
The enclosure is constructed of powder coated galvanised metal
The unit has 2 x low energy, high efficiency d.c. fan/motor assemblies with sealed for life bearings, the impellers are backward curved centrifugal type.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised Nuaire distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Ducting Kits
Nuaire AB-WH1 using Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Radial Ducting Kits
A heat recovery ventilation system is only as good as the ducting used
Following years of heat recovery design and installation BPC Ventilation are now able to provide high quality kits that will provide a quiet and efficient system exceeding building control regulations and are suitable for any competent person to successfully install
The Quiet-Vent radial semi rigid system combines the performance benefits of rigid duct and the installation benefits of flexible duct by treating each room individually with a dedicated 75mm duct run from two manifolds (distribution box) for supply and extract air at the heat recovery unit
Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Duct is a perfect choice for MVHR Heat Recovery System Installations as it provides huge performance benefits whilst dramatically reducing installation time and installation risk on-site
- The pipes have a smooth bore that is hygienic, anti-static, non-porous and odourless which inhibits mould and bacteria growth with low air-flow resistance and has high sound absorption.
- The round 75mm pipe is supplied in 50-meter-long rolls and takes more than 13 Kilonewton’s per square metre of pressure to crush it and can even be buried in up to 3 metres of concrete.
- No noise transfer (talking, music etc) between rooms (As required and stated in the 2010 Domestic Ventilation Compliance Guide).
- No noise generated by high volumes of air being pushed or sucked down ducting (common with branch systems).
- No joins in ducting so it cannot become dislodged if knocked or disturbed e.g. in loft spaces.
- 70% Quicker and easier to install compared to traditional branch systems.
- Metal distribution boxes – very robust and durable, various sizes.
- Can easily overcome site obstacles and can be worked through around joists with ease
- Fully cleanable and one of the only systems on the market that is - making it ideal for Heat Recovery System installations as it offers long-term Guaranteed Installed Performance
- Superior 100% airtightness as there is up to 85% less joins and any fittings use rubber seals
- Ideal for metal web and engineer joists
- SAP Appendix Q and Passive House Approved (classed as solid rigid on SAP)
Design and Supply
As leading heat recovery specialists our in-house designers can provide a comprehensive and bespoke design backed up with our technical experts that can answer any queries you may have,
Free delivery is included to any mainland UK or ROI address with this kit and with thousands of products in stock we are one of the few specialists that can provide quick or priority dispatch to any location using professional logistics companies, we are able to deliver to any other location on request,
If required all products in the kits can be changed or altered to suit your specific needs before dispatch and if you do require extra materials we will supply these to you at the same highly discounted rates,
Any products not required can be returned for a refund (excluding return delivery cost)
Installation and commissioning
All systems on completion of the installation require commissioning to insure it is working as intended, BPC have a network of commissioning engineers or we can supply you with a DIY air meter including a commissioning guide
The systems have been painstaking designed to be suitable for any competent person to install but we also have a large network of installers if required throughout the UK and Ireland if required
How does a Radial system work?
Radial ducting is the latest innovation on ventilation systems and can provide a quieter and more efficient ventilation system compared to rigid ductwork.
Radial Ducting is a system of individual smooth bore pipes which are crushproof, semi flexible with zero air loss. The pipes have an anti-static and antibacterial lining which individually connects each room to a manifold
The manifold takes mass airflow directly from the MVHR Heat Recovery Unit and allows lower rates to pass through to each individual room run eliminating noise transfer and increasing the efficiency of the heat recovery unit
The radial ducting is designed to be installed below the loft insulation to provide a superior heat retention over pre-insulated solid rigid above the loft insulation
Radial semi rigid ducting is suitable for any type of property; including timber framed houses, passive house approval homes and can be used in areas with limited access.
The radial semi rigid ducting is available in both circular (75mm or 90mm) and oval (51mmx114mm) fittings.
Alternative duct options
We can also stock and supply Solid Rigid PVC, Galvanised Steel and Thermal EPP (foam) ducting if preferred
- Technical Specification
Nuaire AB-WM1 technical data
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Boost Switch control
Yes - on/off
Room sensor (accessory)
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Airflow rate @ 100Pa m3/h
Max dwelling size M2
Max room extraction
Kitchen plus 2 extraction points
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
603 x 468 x 288
Yes - Motor
Sound level @3m db.(a)
17 - 33
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger (PVC)
Available room sensors
Humidity, Timer,Co2, Pir
BMS - KNX
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
- Further Information
WM1 Semi Rigid Radial Duct Kit Contents
Description Part Number 4 Pt 5 Pt 6 Pt 7 Pt 8 Pt 125mm Airflow pvc extract valve 90000340 2 2 3 3 4 125mm Airflow pvc supply valve 90000339 2 3 3 4 4 125mm pipework x 1 meter P125-1 6 6 6 6 6 125mm pipe connector C125 2 2 2 2 2 125mm 90' bends B90125 10 10 10 10 10 150mm to 125mm reducer pvc R150125P 2 2 2 2 2 Quiet-Vent 125mm x 500mm Flexi insulated sound attenuator QV125F-SILENCER 1 1 1 1 1 Metre foil backed glass fibre insulation INS22 3 3 3 3 3 125mm exterior grille S/steel louvered Cowl SSC125 2 2 2 2 2 10m roll 125mm insulated flexible ducting IFD125 1 1 1 1 1 Roll silver foil tape 75mm ST75 1 1 1 1 1 Roll builders strap 10 meter BS50 1 1 1 1 1 Sealant - grey duct SE380 1 1 1 1 1 Cable ties 550mm (Pack of 10) CT550 1 1 1 1 1 Pro 75mm x 50 Metre Antibacterial Radial pipe (Quiet-Vent Pro Red) (75mm) QV75PR-Pro 1 1 1 2 2 Pro 90` Plenum Round Pipe (Quiet-vent) (75mm) QVPLEN90-Pro 4 5 6 7 8 Pro Sealing Ring (pack of 10) (75mm) QV75SR- Pro 2 2 2 3 3 NEW QV 6 Pt Top Entry Distribution box 150 spigot (75mm) QV75-06150TE 2 2 2 2 NEW QV 10 Pt Top Entry Distribution box 150 spigot (75mm) QV75-10150TE 2
- £19.20 including VAT Excluding VAT £16.00including VAT
- £28.97 including VAT Excluding VAT £24.14including VAT
- £6.02 including VAT Excluding VAT £5.02including VAT
- £8.68 including VAT Excluding VAT £7.23including VAT
- £35.52 including VAT Excluding VAT £29.60including VAT
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated customer service team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at very low delivery costs, Delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability
Delivery is available within 48 hrs in most cases for hundreds of stock items. Our customer service teams always contact customers to confirm when delivery is required and to check that the goods can be received. Any problem from the customer’s end is accommodated and arrangements changed.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as Ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
- Specialist team fully conversant with all documentation requirements for a smooth order and delivery service.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Pallet Network
- Speedy freight