The Passivent total iMEV fan is perfect for large residential properties which require individual areas to be monitored and ventilated separately, without the need for occupant involvement.
The constant pressure version is designed to be used with humidity-sensitive extracts as part of a Passivent iMEV Total system.
Its compact size and range of fixing positions means it can be concealed within a roof or cupboard space, with one fan serving multiple dwellings.
This fan is especially useful for large homes, care homes and student accommodation where extraction may need to increase in different areas at different times, without affecting other areas where additional ventilation is not required.
This unit features a malfunction warning light to easily identify issues with individual units when multiple fans are used. Great for care homes where multiple fan units may be clustered together.
Air supply can be done by window trickle vents or passive wall vents
- Capacity - 350m3/hr @ 120Pa
- Dimensions W.L.H. - 399x399x271
- 4 x 125mm extraction terminals
- 1 x 125mm extranal exhaust
- Automatic demand control maintains effective ventilation.
- Humidity sensitive extract units for wet rooms.
- Pressure sensitivity within the system will increase fan speed.
- Zonal control minimises heat loss from areas where higher extract rates are not required.
- Quiet fan running reduces speed at night meaning less occupant disturbance.
- Energy efficient.
- Can be mounted in various different profiles eg on the floor, wall or ceiling.