Passivent MEV A151DC G
Powerful and quiet extraction unit (MEV)
Single unit installed in a central location extracting from all your bathrooms
Optional use of 125mm or 75mm (id) flexible or radial ducting (90mm)
Extract from up to 6 bathrooms with one unit
3 variable speed settings
High performance of 275 m3/hr @ 120Pa
Easy to install
Can be mounted or suspended on floor, wall, or ceiling
SAP appendix Q listed for building control approval
Spigot orientation can be changed
Comes complete with blanking plates
- Capacity: 275m3/hr @ 120Pa
- 3 adjustable speeds
- Dimensions W x L x H - 380mm x 380mm x 220mm
- 6 x 75mm radial duct extraction connections
- 1 x 125mm extraction inlet
- 1 x 125mm external exhaust outlet
- Suitable for kitchen and up to 4 wet rooms
- Energy efficient
- Can be mounted in various different profiles eg on the floor, wall or ceiling
- Spigot orientation can be changed for even more installation possibilities
- Rear facing fan blades improve acoustic performance, and reduce air resistance which will improve longevity
- Flat fan curve to mimic a small constant pressure system
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Passivent distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight