A151DC G fan
Main use: Passivent iMEV Local with semi-rigid ducting system
The A151DC G is the most flexible fan we offer for single homes and apartments (one fan per dwelling), providing the perfect balance of size and power.
Designed with a flat pressure curve that can be used with humidity-sensitive extracts as part of a Passivent iMEV Local system or conventional air extract valves
It typically utilises the Quiet-Vent semi-rigid ducting, helping to reduce installation time by 50%.
Eligible for energy use calculations under Appendix Q of SAP (Standard Assessment Procedure for Energy Rating of Dwellings).
- Capacity: 275m3/hr @ 120Pa
- Dimensions W.L.H. - 392x392x220
- 6 x 75mm radial duct extraction connections
- 1 x 125mm extraction inlet
- 1 x 125mm external exhaust outlet
- Suitable for up to 6 wet rooms
- Energy efficient.
- Can be mounted in various different profiles eg on the floor, wall or ceiling.
- Spigot orientation can be changed for even more installation possibilities.
- Rear facing fan blades improve acoustic performance, and reduce air resistance which will improve longevity.
- Flat fan curve to mimic a small constant pressure system.