Passivent MEV A151DC G
Main use: Passivent iMEV Local with semi-rigid ducting system
The A151DC G is the most flexible fan we offer for single homes and apartments (one fan per dwelling), providing the perfect balance of size and power.
Designed with a flat pressure curve that can be used with humidity-sensitive extracts as part of a Passivent iMEV Local system or conventional air extract valves
It typically utilises the Quiet-Vent semi-rigid ducting, helping to reduce installation time by 50%.
Eligible for energy use calculations under Appendix Q of SAP (Standard Assessment Procedure for Energy Rating of Dwellings).
- Capacity: 275m3/hr @ 120Pa
- Dimensions W.L.H. - 392x392x220
- 6 x 75mm radial duct extraction connections
- 1 x 125mm extraction inlet
- 1 x 125mm external exhaust outlet
- Suitable for up to 6 wet rooms
- Energy efficient.
- Can be mounted in various different profiles eg on the floor, wall or ceiling.
- Spigot orientation can be changed for even more installation possibilities.
- Rear facing fan blades improve acoustic performance, and reduce air resistance which will improve longevity.
- Flat fan curve to mimic a small constant pressure system.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated customer service team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at very low delivery costs, Delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability
Delivery is available within 48 hrs in most cases for hundreds of stock items. Our customer service teams always contact customers to confirm when delivery is required and to check that the goods can be received. Any problem from the customer’s end is accommodated and arrangements changed.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as Ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
- Specialist team fully conversant with all documentation requirements for a smooth order and delivery service.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Pallet Network
- Speedy freight