Domus Semi Rigid Radial Ducting RDD75 (50m)
Domus Strong corrugated semi-rigid Radial duct Ø75mm x 50 meter long
Next generation of Domus Radial semi-rigid duct systems provide simple, quick and hassle free design and installation which saves time and money, whilst maximising in-situ performance.Suitable for installation below loft insulation, timber wall, concrete ceilings, concrete floors and cavity walls
Compatable with other types of radial duct systems including Airflow and Nuaire
Please note that due to size this item requires packed and dispatched on a pallet -
- Zero leakage ensures highest performance
- Only requires a 90mm void to ceilings
- Final connections mechanically sealed
- 50% installation time saving compared to rigid PVC/Metal Ducting
- Smooth bore with antistatic and antibacterial inner lining
- Reduces or eliminates noise transfer between rooms (crosstalk)
- High crushability
- Sap Appendix Q listed
- Duct: Polyethylene (blue outer, white inner with antibacterial and antistatic coating)
How Domus Radial Can Benefit You
- Up to 60% quicker and easier to install, saving time and money
- Easy to order pre-selected house packs enable straightforward specification and selection
- Eliminates room-to-room cross talk, for a quieter home
- Simplified design layout makes the system ideal for new and refurb projects
- Increased air capacity for reduced air noise, low duct losses and improved appliance efficiency
- Ability to integrate stylish architectural grilles, to fit interior design scheme
How Domus Radial Works
- The chosen MVHR or MEV appliance connects directly to the manifold using Domus rigid ducting
- The manifold acts as an air distribution hub, each outlet evenly servicing a different room
- Twin or single semi-rigid duct runs are securely connected to a plenum positioned in each room, terminating with an air valve or grille
- Option to integrate Domus rigid ducting into the system
What is different about Domus Radial?
- NEW slimline manifold (125mm deep) enables easy installation between joists or in tight spaces
- Compact manifold size also allows for greater location flexibility
- NEW innovative outlet plenum with optional twin connection for increased air flow and lower energy usage
- Optional integral flow control device allows the outlet plenum to be connected directly to a stylish architectural grille – no air valve necessary
- Rapid fixing mechanism enables secure and air-tight connection with no leakages
- Corrugated construction and the unique formulation of semi-rigid duct resists stress cracking and on-site damage
- Can integrate with Domus rigid duct systems to create versatile hybrid solutions
- Fire-stopping and insulation components also available
Tested by the Building Research Establishment (BRE) for inclusion within the Product Characteristics Database, Domus Radial offers performance levels that not only are the equivalent to traditional rigid ducting in smaller builds but also exceed these levels in properties with four or more wet rooms
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised Domus distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Download Documentation
5060586910396Domus Radial duct catalogue
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated customer service team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at very low delivery costs, Delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability
Delivery is available within 48 hrs in most cases for hundreds of stock items. Our customer service teams always contact customers to confirm when delivery is required and to check that the goods can be received. Any problem from the customer’s end is accommodated and arrangements changed.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as Ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
- Specialist team fully conversant with all documentation requirements for a smooth order and delivery service.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Pallet Network
- Speedy freight