Quiet-Vent Comfort Cooler
The Quiet-Vent Comfort Cooler is an easy to install system that will cool the air being supplied to your home via home ventilation system. It is an air tempering device designed to help reduce the risk of overheating in homes. This is the only cooling system that can be fitted and retrofitted to any new or existing MVHR system!
This Comfort Cooler is suitable to be installed with any make or model of home ventilation system and is supplied in two parts: The Comfort Cooler and a Cooling Coil.
The Comfort Cooler is positioned near your ventilation unit supplying chilled water to the Cooling Coil. The Cooling Coil is installed on the main air supply ducting, chilling the air being supplied to your home. It comes provided with a prewired duct sensor, antifreeze kit insulated hoses and required reducers & fittings.
- Cool your home and prevent overheating
- Reduce your indoor air temperature through your ventilation system
- 1.7kW cooling capacity
- Easy to install plug and play installation
- No external device required
- Filtered fresh supply air, not recycled stale air
- Lowers indoor air temperature
- Automated control
- Complete with install kit
- Dimensions (L x W x H) – 580mm x 290mm x 470mm
- Weight – 29kg
The Comfort Cooler is available with 2 types of Cooling Coil to suit your ventilation system
- 160mm Coil – suitable for 100mm to 160mm ducting
- 200mm Coil – suitable for 125mm to 200mm ducting
The Quiet-Vent Comfort Cooler will automatically activate and deactivate depending on the adjustable incoming air temperature sensor that is supplied with the unit (factory set at 26 degree).
Both the unit cooling temperature and the air temperature can be adjusted if required.
Installation & Maintenance
Installation has been designed to be easily installed by any competent person. Simply, install the Cooling Coil to the air supply ducting, connect the water pipes to the cooling unit, install the pre-wired duct sensor, fill with water and switch on.
The unit has been designed for minimal owner maintenance and only requires annual filter cleaning and inspection. If there is ever a fault, the units portable dimensions mean you can simply disconnect the unit and send it back for repair.
This Comfort Cooler is an air tempering device that is designed to help reduce the risk of overheating in homes.
Overheating is when a property becomes uncomfortable warm during sudden spikes in temperature. This is becoming a common issue with properties due to high quality level of builds and air tightness as well as solar gain through large glazing panels and Global Warming.
The Difference between a Quiet-Vent Comfort Cooler & Air Conditioning
A Quiet-Vent Comfort Cooler cannot be compared to air conditioning since air conditioning recirculates the stale air, whilst the Quiet-Vent Comfort Cooler delivers fresh, filtered, and chilled air from the outside via the home ventilation system.
The Quiet-Vent Comfort Cooler does not require a specialist to install or maintain. Whereas, air conditioning systems require both a large internal and external unit with interconnecting pipes, carrying refrigerant that require specialist contractors to install and maintain.
Benefits of BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Quiet-Vent distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
230v – 50Hz
Nominal Cooling Capacity
Dimensions (L x W x H)
580mm x 290mm x 470mm
Cooling Coil 160
Cooling Coil 200
Dimensions (L x W x H)
330mm x 397mm x 259mm
415mm x 397mm x 360mm
125mm to 160mm
150mm to 200mm
- Download Documentation
- Further Information
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight