Quiet-Vent Semi Flexible Silencer Range
The semi flexible insulated sound attenuators can be used in conjunction with any ventilation system to help reduce noise ingression.
- Positioned between the two layers is a 25mm thick sound absorbing material
- A membrane is fitted specifically to not let any condensation pass through the wall of the inner duct
- This eliminates any condensation build up between the inner duct and outer jacket
- The construction of these units consists of a multi layered, corrugated, perforated aluminium inner duct and an aluminium / polyester outer jacket
- Male galvanised steel connections fitted on each end, have a rubber double lip seal fitted, enabling easy leak free joints.
- Due to its flexibility they are ideally used as a flexible connection between two miss aligning ducts
- Can also be used to helping minimise transferred mechanical vibration / noise down ducting systems
- Suitable for temperatures between -30ºC to +140ºC