Quiet-Vent 150N MVHR Unit
Outstanding value horizontally mounted heat recovery units suitable for small apartments and houses requiring extraction from two or three bathrooms and supply into two or three bedrooms or living rooms
- 3-speed LCD controller
- Heat recovery up to 85%
- Enthalpy Counterflow heat exchanger
- Very quiet operation
- 2-year parts warranty
- Outer is constructed of galvanised steel panels
- The external face is pre-lacquered with a protective film in colour RAL 7015
- Circular branch connections
- Hanging brackets to enable ceiling mounting
- The unit has 2 x low energy 3 speed AC motors
- 4 x 125mm spigots
- Dimensions (L x W x D) – 780mm x 514mm x 186mm
- Airflow rate of 150m3/h
- Controllability: LCD digital controller with timer and temperature display
- Filtration: N = Washable activated carbon filter
- Extract filtration is by filters fitted to the extract valves
- Heat Exchanger: Washable enthalpy heat exchanger exhausts odours and contaminants whilst extracting waste heat and water vapour that can provide up to 85% heat recovery and designed for lifetime use
- Installation: The unit can be horizontally mounted on the ceiling or floor and has adjustable hanging brackets to secure to frame or concrete ceiling
- Under any normal conditions no condensate drain is required but we recommend that you install a drain close to the unit to future proof the installation
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Quiet-Vent distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Up to 85%
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Airflow rate @ -Pa m3/h
Max dwelling size M2 @.3 ACH
Max dwelling size M2 @ .5ACH
Max room extraction
Kitchen +2 wet rooms
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
780 x 514 x 186
1 x G4 Carbon activated
Pre/ Post Heater
Sound level @3m db.(a)
Wall / Floor
2 rear – 2 front ductwork connections
2 years parts
Country of manufacture
3 speed Led controller
Boost Switch control
No (optional timer box)
Interactive App Control
Internal Humidity control
Available room sensors
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight