Sachvac Eco Mini with 8m Eco Hose Kit
The Sachvac Eco Mini is ideal for small houses and apartments to provide a compact but powerful solution if space is a issue
Comes complete with a 8 meter standard hose and basic tool set
1400 Watt Tangential bypass high speed motor
LED control panel
Built in exhaust muffler
up to 4 inlet valves up to 30 meter from unit
High performance of
- Airwatt 460,
- Waterlift 2700,
- Air flow 144 M3/h
- Easy to empty 12 litre container
- 3 stage filtration
The Eco Mini comes complete with all the basic tools required to clean your home quickly
- 8 meter standard hose (pvc handle and wand )
- Hard floor brush
- Carpet floor brush
- crevice tool
- duct brush
- upholstery tool
- Hose hanger
- Carry Bag
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised Sachvac distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- 0% Finance available
- Technical Specification
Eco Mini Technical Specification
Power: 1.400 W
Power Supply: 230 V
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Airwatts: 460 W
Max. Waterlift: 2.800 mmH20
Max. Air-flow: 175 m3/h
Noise Level: <60 dB
Filtration System: ANTIBACTERIAL + FIBER DISC
Hepa filter surface area: --
Dust container capacity: 12L
Weight: 11 kg
Number of inlet valves: 4-5
Furthest valve from the unit: 30 m
Size of Home: 250 m2
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated customer service team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at very low delivery costs, Delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability
Delivery is available within 48 hrs in most cases for hundreds of stock items. Our customer service teams always contact customers to confirm when delivery is required and to check that the goods can be received. Any problem from the customer’s end is accommodated and arrangements changed.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as Ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
- Specialist team fully conversant with all documentation requirements for a smooth order and delivery service.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Pallet Network
- Speedy freight