Vent Axia HR100R Heat Recovery Unit - 370377
The HR100R is ideal for single bedroom/bathroom applications such as hotel rooms, nursing homes and residential care homes.
The HR100R features top access and is ideal for loft installations.
An integral heat exchanger transfers heat from the outgoing stale air to the fresh air supply, raising the supply air temperature whilst at the same time reducing its relative humidity.
Up to 18 l/s (64m3h/r) Max capacity (extract airflow). The unit provides superior control of condensation and odours. Suitable for use in bathrooms or small internal rooms.
Please note - You can purchase the heat recovery unit with or without the ductwork on this listing and the Unit and room ducting kits include the heat recovery unit
- Ideal for one bedroom and bathroom
- Extracts up to 40 m3/hr @ 50 Pa
- Suitable for houses up to 40 m2
- Up to 70% thermal efficiency
- Dimensions (LxHxW): 305 x 160 x 250 (mm)
- Ducting: 100mm
- Supply and extract air ventilation with heat recovery
- Boost operation with wall switch
The Fresh air is filtered with two filters
The unit comes fitted with a single 2-speed motor, and provides continuous low volume ventilation with a boost option. A variety of control devices are available for manual or automatic speed control.(a relay is required if using a light or PIR fitting)
Suitable for rooms up to 40 m2. / extract from a 1 wet rooms
The enclosure is constructed of powder coated galvanised metal
The unit has 2 x low energy, high efficiency a/c fan/motors
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Ducting Kits
HR100R Heat Recovery Unit Ducting Kit
Description Product Number HR100R Kit 100mm Metal Ceiling Supply Valve MW105 1 100mm Metal Extract Valve MW104 1 100mm - Louvered Grill White Round Spigot GPVC100W 2 10m Roll 100mm Insulated Flexible Ducting IFD100 1 Roll Silver Foil Tape ST50 1 Jubilee Clip 100 - 170mm (Pack of 10) JC160 1 Vent Axia HR100R 370377 1 Vent Axia Rocker Switch 455213 1
- Technical Specification
HR100 heat recovery unit Technical Data
Vent Axia HR100R
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Boost Switch control
Yes - on/off
Room sensor (accessory)
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Airflow rate @ 50Pa m3/h
Max dwelling size M2
Max room extraction
1 extraction points
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
305 x 240 x 160
Sound level @3m db.(a)
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger (PVC)
Available room sensors
Humidity, Timer, Pir
BMS - KNX
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated customer service team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at very low delivery costs, Delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability
Delivery is available within 48 hrs in most cases for hundreds of stock items. Our customer service teams always contact customers to confirm when delivery is required and to check that the goods can be received. Any problem from the customer’s end is accommodated and arrangements changed.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as Ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
- Specialist team fully conversant with all documentation requirements for a smooth order and delivery service.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Pallet Network
- Speedy freight
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Excellent value and effective
- A simple solution to cure poor indoor air quality, mold and condensation in bedrooms and living areas, designed to extract from a single area like a bathroom or on-suite and supply the fresh air to a single area like the bedroom, the control is quite basic with a simple boost switch but is simple to install and maintain,If you need to extract from more thanone room look at the Quiet-Vent 15n
Price Value Quality