Vent Axia HR100R Heat Recovery System - 370377
Vent Axia HR100R is a heat recovery unit that is suitable for single room applications such as bedrooms/bathrooms in nursing homes, hotel rooms and residential care homes. It features top access is an ideal solution for loft installations.
The unit has an integral heat exchanger, it transfers heat from the outgoing air to the fresh air, this raises the supply air temperature whilst also reducing its relative humidity.
Please note - You can purchase the heat recovery unit with or without the ductwork on this listing and the Unit and room ducting kits include the heat recovery unit
- This unit provides superior control of odours and condensation
- Suitable for bathrooms or for small internal rooms
- Supply and extract air ventilation with heat recovery
- Ideal for one bathroom and one bedroom
- Extract from one wet room
- Boost operation function with wall switch
- Thermal efficiency up to 70%
- Extracts up to 40 m3/hr @ 50 Pa
- Suitable for house sizes up to 40 m2
- Dimensions: 305mm x 160mm x 250mm (L x H x W)
- Ducting: 100mm
- The unit has 2 x low energy, high efficiency a/c fan/motors
- This unit is suitable for room sizes up to 40 m2
- HR100R has a maximum extract airflow capacity of up to 18 l/s (64m3h/r).
The unit comes fitted with a single 2-speed motor and provides continuous low volume ventilation with a boost option. There is a variety of different control devices to manually or automatically the speed. A relay is required if using a light or PIR fitting. The unit is designed without controls to allow the unit to be tailored to suit induvial requirements.
The enclosure of the unit is constructed of powder coated galvanised metal