Vent Axia HR100RS Heat Recovery System - 435004
The HR100RS is ideal for single bedroom/bathroom applications such as hotel rooms, nursing homes and residential care homes.
The HR100RS features bottom access and is ideal for installation on the ceiling slab above a suspended ceiling.
An integral heat exchanger transfers heat from the outgoing stale air to the fresh air supply, raising the supply air temperature whilst at the same time reducing its relative humidity.
Please note - You can purchase the heat recovery unit with or without the ductwork on this listing and the Unit and room ducting kits include the heat recovery unit
- Ideal for one bedroom and bathroom
- Supply and extract air ventilation with heat recovery
- Boost operation with wall switch
- The unit comes fitted with a single 2-speed motor
- The unit provides superior control of condensation and odours
- Suitable for use in bathrooms or small internal rooms
- Extracts up to 40 m3/hr @ 50 Pa
- Suitable for houses up to 40 m2
- Up to 70% thermal efficiency
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 305 x 160 x 250 (mm)
- Ducting: 100mm
- Suitable for rooms up to 40 m2. / extract from 1 wet room
- Up to 18 l/s (64m3h/r) Max capacity (extract airflow).
The HR100RS is compatible with 100mm diameter flexible ducting which fits onto the unit via the metal spigots and can be fastened using worm drive clips.
A 22mm diameter condensate drain connection is situated on the base of the unit, this should be connected to a suitable outlet for condensate drainage.
The enclosure is constructed of powder coated galvanised metal