Vent Axia HR500
Heat recovery ventilation unit for through the wall installation which exhausts stale air whilst introducing warmed fresh air from the outside. As a heat recovery ventilation unit it moves a useful 153 l/s of air.
This unit is fully speed controllable with the facility to reverse the supply air fan and provide 'double extraction' for periods when heat loss is desirable.
The unit is the perfect solution to commercial areas that require a high performance balanced intake/extract scheme. Ideal for swimming pools, computer rooms, classrooms, offices and the health and leisure industries.
In noise sensitive areas use an auto transformer controller.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised Vent-Axia distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Technical Specification
Performance: m3/hr l/s Max ventilation rate 550 153 Speed 1 (supply) 320 88 Speed 1 (extract) 350 97 Speed 1 (extract only) 600 166 Speed 2 (supply) 410 113 Speed 2 (extract) 450 125 Speed 2 (extract only) 750 208 Boost Supply Rate 500 139 Boost Extract Rate 550 153 Boost Extract (extract only) 900 250
- Download Documentation
5060586911867Vent Axia HR500 Catalogue
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated customer service team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at very low delivery costs, Delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability
Delivery is available within 48 hrs in most cases for hundreds of stock items. Our customer service teams always contact customers to confirm when delivery is required and to check that the goods can be received. Any problem from the customer’s end is accommodated and arrangements changed.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as Ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
- Specialist team fully conversant with all documentation requirements for a smooth order and delivery service.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Pallet Network
- Speedy freight