Vent Axia HR500
Heat recovery ventilation unit for through the wall installation which exhausts stale air whilst introducing warmed fresh air from the outside. As a heat recovery ventilation unit it moves a useful 153 l/s of air.
This unit is fully speed controllable with the facility to reverse the supply air fan and provide 'double extraction' for periods when heat loss is desirable.
The unit is the perfect solution to commercial areas that require a high performance balanced intake/extract scheme. Ideal for swimming pools, computer rooms, classrooms, offices and the health and leisure industries.
In noise sensitive areas use an auto transformer controller.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- In-House design service
- Largest range of heat recovery systems
- Technical support including live chat
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- All products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Free delivery to any UK Mainland or Location
- Delivery also available to any worldwide location
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- Authorised suppliers and distributions for all products
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Technical Specification tab
Performance: m3/hr l/s Max ventilation rate 550 153 Speed 1 (supply) 320 88 Speed 1 (extract) 350 97 Speed 1 (extract only) 600 166 Speed 2 (supply) 410 113 Speed 2 (extract) 450 125 Speed 2 (extract only) 750 208 Boost Supply Rate 500 139 Boost Extract Rate 550 153 Boost Extract (extract only) 900 250
- Download Documentation