Vent Axia Sentinel Kinetic 200ZPH Horizontal Heat Recovery Unit - 407162
Vent Axia Sentinel Kinetic 200ZPH is a horizontal ceiling mounted whole house heat recovery system with up to 86% heat exchange efficiency. Specifically designed for new build constructions with a high level of insulation.
The Lo-Carbon Sentinel Kinetic Horizontal 200ZPH meets the latest requirements of the Building Regulations ADF and ADL for whole house system ventilation: System 4 - Continuous mechanical supply and extract with heat recovery.
Vent Axia 200ZPH is suitable for house sizes of up to 140m2
- Vent Axia Horizontal ceiling mounted heat recovery unit
- Suitable for house sizes of up to 140 m2
- Heat recovery up to 86%
- Humidity sensor version
- Mechanical summer by-pass
- Internal humidity sensor
- 5 Year warranty
- Complete with digital controller
- Multiple control options
- Frost protection
- 100% programmable and adjustable supply and extract rates
- Night time set back
- Dimensions (HxLxW): 200 x 575 x 1000(mm)
This unit requires 2 x G3 filter
The Lo-Carbon Sentinel Kinetic Horizontal models have two fully adjustable speeds and a purge setting (maximum airflow). Supplied with the unit is a digital controller that can be used to pre-set the speeds to any required airflow within the performance range.
Boost can be achieved with almost any type of sensor or switch including momentary.
Integral Humidity Sensor
The integral humidity sensor increases speed in proportion to relative humidity levels, saving energy and reducing noise. The sensor also reacts to small but rapid increases in humidity, even if the normal trigger threshold is not reached. This unique feature ensures adequate ventilation, even for the smallest wet room. The night time relative humidity setback feature suppresses nuisance tripping as humidity gradually increases with falling temperature
Constructed of galvanised steel and is fully insulated
The unit has 2 x low energy, high efficiency EC/DC motors
The Sentinel Kinetic Horizontal models designed to be horizontally mounted under a slab, with access for servicing and maintenance from below. When mounted in an unheated area ducting must be insulated. 200 ZPH models are 200mm deep, including condensate and mounting bracket.
The Condensate drain is through the 'atmosphere' end of the unit. Using the fittings supplied, the final condensate connection is made outside the unit and can be completed after installation.
Electrical and control connections are also made on the outside of the unit.
In addition to a choice of compatible ducting systems a full range of controls, sensors, in-line silencers, floor/wall/ceiling inlet and outlet diffusers are available to complete the installation.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Vent-Axia distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Technical Specification for Vent Axia 200ZPH Horizontal Heat Recovery Unit
Vent Axia Sentinel Kinetic Horizontal 200ZPH
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Boost Switch control
Yes - Momentary
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Airflow rate @ 100Pa m3/h
Max dwelling size M2
Max room extraction
Kitchen plus 4 extraction points
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
1000 x 200 x 575
Yes 2 x G4
Sound level @3m db.(a)
4 side connections
204mm x 60mm
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger (PVC)
Available room sensors
Humidity, Timer, Pir
BMS - KNX
Yes - BMS
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
Vent Axia Sentinel Kinetic 200ZPH Product Catalogue
- £111.89 including VAT Excluding VAT £93.24including VAT
- £69.55 including VAT Excluding VAT £57.96including VAT
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight