Vent Axia Lo-Carbon Multivent MVDC-MSH Kit with internal humidity sensor
The Multivent continuous mechanical extract ventilation range is designed for the simultaneous ventilation of separate areas in the home or as a multi-point extractor system for a wide range of commercial applications
Complete DIY Kit of the MVDC-MSH multi room extract unit with insulated aluminium flexible ducting
This Kit should have everything you should require to install the system
Please note - You can purchase the MEV unit with or without the ductwork
- MEV unit and kit Internal Humidity sensor
- Ultra-quiet - acoustically lined for low noise levels
- Recognised in SAP Appendix Q
- Complies with Building ADF (System 3)
- Option of wall, ceiling, and loft mounting
- Improved controllability
- The unit has Long life, low energy multispeed DC motor
- Ceiling, wall, or floor Installation is recommended
- PVC outer casing with an acoustic lining is included as standard, ensuring minimum noise levels
- All products in kits can be changed to suit your specific needs
- Max Airflow of 350m3/h
- Best in class Specific Fan Power (SFP) as low as 0.15 wls
- Dimensions (mm) 340 long x 310 wide x 249 high
- Fitted with four extract 125 or 100mm diameter spigots allowing quick connection to ducts
- Switched Live Boost connection
- Fully variable normal and boost speeds
- Fully serviceable unit with all parts accessible
- 2-year standard or optional 5-year parts warranty
The potentiometer-controlled speed selector allows accurate setting of airflow
The unit has 2 fully variable speeds for trickle and boost, with an inbuilt humidistat activation for the boost speed.
A switched live (LS) can also be used to select boost speed when wired through an Isolator Relay (Part No. 442030 - not supplied).
An additional third speed (purge) is available using a second switched live connection.
For the MVDC-MS H (443298) the Boost setting is activated by the internal humidity sensor. The internal humidity sensor uses one of the two available LS inputs, the other remaining LS input can be used to switch the unit to Purge speed.
The MVDC-MS H has the option to switch from Normal to Boost speed (in effect over-riding the internal humidity sensor), this can be achieved by connecting an isolated switched live connection to the LS connection on the power supply terminal block. This must be isolated by using, for example an Isolator Relay Control, Vent-Axia part number 442030, or similar.
Isolator relay controller, Vent-Axia part number 442030
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Vent-Axia distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Ducting Kits
Vent Axia Multivent MVDC-MSH Kit - VMSHMEVPK
List of Products in Kit
Part number Description 2 point kit 3 point kit 4 point kit 5 point kit 443298 Multivent MVDC-MSH 1 1 1 1 MW124 125mm Metal extract valve 2 3 4 5 C125 125mm pipe connector 1 2 3 4 GPVC125W 125mm PVC external grille (white) 1 1 1 1 IFD125 125mm Insulated flexible ducting X 10 Meter 1 2 2 3 ST75 Roll 75mm x 10m silver foil tape 1 1 1 1 CT550 Cable ties (Pack of 10) 1 1 1 2 T125 125mm T piece 0 0 1 2
- Technical Specification
MVDC-MSH Technical Info
A B C D E F G H I J 340 72.5 25 15 360 214 310 249 150 85
- Download Documentation
- Further Information
Mechanical Extract Ventilation
What is Mechanical Extract Ventilation (MEV)
Mechanical Extract Ventilation (MEV) systems provide continuous ventilation.
Centralised mechanical extract systems (c-MEV) also known as a Multipoint and Central Extract System draw moisture-laden air from multiple wet rooms of a property, Essentially the concept is to provide simultaneous, low level extraction from kitchens, bathrooms, shower rooms, utility rooms and toilets to a central extract fan typically located in a loft space or hallway cupboard via a system of ductwork and grilles to control humidity levels.. The extracted air is then normally discharged to outside via a single duct and grille/cowl.
Decentralised mechanical extract fan (d-MEV) also known as a continious running fan is perfect for single applications such as bathroom, kitchens or utility rooms if a (c-MEV) is not suitable
As this type of system has to work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, low noise levels and reliability are critical.
Our MEV systems are cost-effective and offer many benefits to home-owners:
Elimination of condensation dampness
Healthier living environment
Removal of musty odours
Low running costs and low-energy operation
Easy installation and low maintenance
MEV Suitable Applications:
Ideal apartment ventilation solution where there is possibly only one external wall.
Homes with more than one wet room.
Building Control System 3
Building Regulation Part F - System 3 covers continuous mechanical extract ventilation (MEV). This can be either a whole house centralised MEV system, or localised decentralised MEV fan.
Current Building regulation requires such systems be designed to provide background extraction at a rate equating to approximately 0.3 to 0.5 air changes per hour or individual room rates of 13 kitchen,and 8l/s for bathrooms (whatever higher is used) with the ability to boost by approx 25% for times when increased ventilation is required e.g. during cooking.
Replacement air is normally able to be provided via structural air leakage with older buildings above 5ma@50Pa or if the home is built to good airtight standards with background ventilation openings like trickle vents and wall vent having a minimum equivalent area of 2500 mm2 should be fitted in each room, except wet rooms, from which air is extracted
Always refer to your local building contro regulations as this information can change.
- £111.89 including VAT Excluding VAT £93.24including VAT
- £69.55 including VAT Excluding VAT £57.96including VAT
- £76.13 including VAT Excluding VAT £63.44including VAT
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight