Vent Axia Pozidry Pro - 476310
- The perfect solution for hard to cure mould and condensation
- Improves indoor air quality and prevents moisture build up with the home
- Quickly eradicates conditions that lead to mould growth, reducing the risk of health issues in the home
- The unit is unobtrusive, near silent running and has low operating costs
- Loft mounted positive input fan draws fresh air from atmosphere, filters it and pushes into the dwelling via a ceiling mounted diffuser. All stale air in the property is forced out through the natural forms of ventilation, such as window mounted trickle vents and bathroom extractor fans
- Can also be used for building control system 3 (whole house ventilation) if used with continuous running bathroom fans (DMEV)
All the Technical Things
- Selectable air capacities to suit floor areas up to 150m2
- IPX2 rated
- Uses the latest lo-carbon motor technical for low running costs
- Ultra-low sound level
- Complete with ceiling diffuser, flexible duct, and worm drive clips
- Anti-vibration legs offer flexibility when fitting and guarantee silent running
- Flexible feet allow the unit to be installed across two joists or along a joist offering simple, easy installation
- Moulded handle makes carrying the unit safe and simple, allows you to change the pitch of the PIV if hanging kit is used
- Pozidry Pro is unique in offer F7 filters which filter down PM2.5 including diesel particulates
- Smart Sense technology is easy to set up with smart data logging capabilities all access via the intuitive 3 button menu
- This unit uses a sensor to monitor the temperature in the loft
- Automatically turns on the 500W heater to boost air temperature by 10°C during colder months
- The Lo-Carbon PoziDry Pro features a specially developed Lo-Carbon DC fan/motor arrangement which runs quietly and delivers incredibly low running costs of less than £3 per year to run, the motor operating temperature is -25/40°c
The Lo-Carbon PoziDry pro uses a sensor to monitor the temperature in the loft, automatically adjusting the air volume when necessary. The unit will continuously ventilate silently in the background whilst in ‘Trickle’ mode. Once the unit automatically senses excess heat being lost into the loft the airflow will increase to ‘Normal’ mode to recover heat that would otherwise be lost through the roof. During summer months should the loft exceed 27°C the unit will enter ‘stand-by’ mode in order stop the circulation of warm air allowing for a more comfortable living environment.
PoziDry Pro Heater models automatically turn on the 500W heater to boost air temperature by 10°C during colder months. Under assessment with BBA.
The unit can be controlled by Smart Sense™ Technology – Easy set up and smart data logging capabilities all accessed via the intuitive 3 button menu on the unit
Speed control selection is easy. Once house size is selected based on number of bedrooms, PoziDry Pro automatically selects the correct Trickle and Normal speeds. Should you need to adjust speed manually this can be done easily.
Data Logger allows the unit to record how long it has been running in each of its speeds. It also measures the number of days the product has been switched on to provide precise running information. Smart Sense technology can also record the duration of heater activity and energy used
The Lo-Carbon PoziDry Pro is uniquely flexible in its installation methods, high sided anti vibration legs and a hanging kit both come as standard, allowing the PoziDry Pro to be installed quickly in any sized loft.
The easy carry handle incorporated into the body makes carrying the unit easy and safe; especially useful when lifting the unit through loft hatches.
The unit is supplied with a purpose designed diffuser to be located over the stairwell of a conventional dwelling or in the main hall of a bungalow.
Using Smart Sense technology the unit is easily set to the appropriate speed at installation based on the size of the dwelling. Background ventilation openings provide the exhaust points.
En-suites and utility areas should be serviced by continuous mechanical extract ventilation
PoziDry Pro Heater models automatically turn on the 500W heater to boost air temperature by up to 10°C during colder months. 476311
PoziDry Pro FD (fire damper) with Heater (Multi-storey Compliant) Stock Ref £Trade 476312
Twin Spigot Kit An additional kit to allow an extra circular diffuser to be installed near the PoziDry unit Stock Ref £Trade 449071 Includes: 1 x 436592 (200mm Duct) 2 x 561707 (Worm Clips) 1 x 452085 (200mm equal Y piece)
F7 Filter Set Offers additional filtration removing harmful particulates down to PM2.5 Stock Ref £Trade 47640