Vent Axia Pozidry Pro with Heater - 476311
The perfect solution for hard to cure mould and condensation properties. Improving indoor air quality and preventing moisture build-up within the home. Backed up with a 5 year maintenance free guarantee.
PoziDry Pro™ improves indoor air quality and quickly eradicates conditions that lead to mould growth, reducing the risk of health issues in the home. The unit is unobtrusive, near silent running and has low operating costs
Loft mounted positive input fan draws fresh air from atmosphere, filters it and pushes into the dwelling via a ceiling mounted diffuser. All stale air in the property is forced out through the natural forms of ventilation, such as window mounted trickle vents and bathroom extractor fans
Can also be used for building control system 3 (whole house ventilation) if used with continuous running bathroom fans (DMEV)
- Temper Heater
- highly effective at reducing condensation and mould.
- simple to install and commission
- Selectable air capacities to suit floor area up to 150m2
- Uses latest Lo-Carbon motor technology for low running costs
- Ultra low sound level
- Low Running Cost
- Complete with ceiling diffuser, flexible duct and worm drive clips
- Standard 5 year guarantee
- Up to 5 year maintenance free G4 filter
- Anti-vibration Legs offer flexibility when fitting and guarantee silent running.
- Flexible Feet – allow the PoziDry Pro™ to be installed across two joists or along joist offering simple easy installation
- Moulded Handle – Makes carrying PoziDry Pro™ safe and simple. The handle also allows you to change the pitch of the PIV if hanging kit is used
- Filters- PoziDry Pro™ is unique in offering F7 filters which filter down to PM2.5 which includes harmful diesel particulates
- Smart Sense™ Technology – Easy set up and smart data logging capabilities all accessed via the intuitive 3 button menu.
- IPX2 rated and Under assessment with BBA
The 500W heater is fully flexible and has the option to be installed at diffuser level to reduce heat loss through the ducting. This means more heat enters the habitable areas of the house. Smart Sense controls allow the Pozidry Pro to be adjusted fully when the heater is activated making it adaptable for all lifestyles.
The Lo-Carbon PoziDry pro uses a sensor to monitor the temperature in the loft, automatically adjusting the air volume when necessary. The unit will continuously ventilate silently in the background whilst in ‘Trickle’ mode. Once the unit automatically senses excess heat being lost into the loft the airflow will increase to ‘Normal’ mode to recover heat that would otherwise be lost through the roof. During summer months should the loft exceed 27°C the unit will enter ‘stand-by’ mode in order stop the circulation of warm air allowing for a more comfortable living environment.
PoziDry Pro Heater models automatically turn on the 500W heater to boost air temperature by 10°C during colder months. Under assessment with BBA.
Up to 5 year maintenance free G4 filter as standard Standard (PM10 filtration) which filter out many every day pollutants such as pollen & dust.
Optional F7 filters are available (PM2.5 Filtration) removing tobacco smoke, diesel particulates, spores and a number of bacterias
The unit can be controlled by Smart Sense™ Technology – Easy set up and smart data logging capabilities all accessed via the intuitive 3 button menu on the unit
Speed control selection is easy. Once house size is selected based on number of bedrooms, PoziDry Pro automatically selects the correct Trickle and Normal speeds. Should you need to adjust speed manually this can be done easily.
Data Logger allows the unit to record how long it has been running in each of its speeds. It also measures the number of days the product has been switched on to provide precise running information. Smart Sense technology can also record the duration of heater activity and energy used
The Lo-Carbon PoziDry Pro features a specially developed Lo-Carbon DC fan/motor arrangement which runs quietly and delivers incredibly low running costs of less than £3 per year to run, The motor operating tempature is -25/40`c
The Lo-Carbon PoziDry Pro is uniquely flexible in its installation methods, high sided anti vibration legs and a hanging kit both come as standard, allowing the PoziDry Pro to be installed quickly in any sized loft.
The easy carry handle incorporated into the body makes carrying the unit easy and safe; especially useful when lifting the unit through loft hatches.
The unit is supplied with a purpose designed diffuser to be located over the stairwell of a conventional dwelling or in the main hall of a bungalow.
Using Smart Sense technology the unit is easily set to the appropriate speed at installation based on the size of the dwelling. Background ventilation openings provide the exhaust points.
En-suites and utility areas should be serviced by continuous mechanical extract ventilation
PoziDry Pro Heater models automatically turn on the 500W heater to boost air temperature by up to 10°C during colder months. 476311
PoziDry Pro FD (fire damper)with Heater (Multi-storey Compliant) Stock Ref £Trade 476312
Twin Spigot Kit An additional kit to allow an extra circular diffuser to be installed near the PoziDry unit Stock Ref £Trade 449071 Includes: 1 x 436592 (200mm Duct) 2 x 561707 (Worm Clips) 1 x 452085 (200mm equal Ypiece)
F7 Filter Set Offers additional filtration removing harmful particulates down to PM2.5 Stock Ref £Trade 476401
Air Replacement Grille Set For air replacement through doors. Consists of a two-piece telescopic set, which fits unobtrusively on either side of the door panel. Minimum fixing thickness 30mm. Plastic. Dimensions: 454mm x 90mm.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Vent-Axia distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Vent Axia Pozidry Pro with heater Technical Spec
PERFORMANCE:PoziDry Pro™ - the simple solution for improving indoor air quality
Input Performance (l/s) - FID Power Consumption (Watts) Bedroom Trickle Normal Trickle Normal 1 13 25 2.2 3.6 2 17 31 2.6 4.8 3 21 38 3.2 5.5 4 25 44 3.6 7.5 5 29 50 4.3 11.5 Adjustable 10-60 10-60 Up to 14.5
A* B C D ØE F** G ØH 300-650 447 364 310 200 400-600 300 220
- Download Documentation
- Further Information
WHAT IS POSITIVE INPUT VENTILATION
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight