Vent Axia Lo-Carbon Sentinel Multivent Kit- VSMMEVPK
The top of the range Sentinel Multivent continuous mechanical extract ventilation range is designed for the simultaneous extraction of up to several bathrooms/ Wet Rooms to a centrally positioned unit normally installed in the attic space
Complete DIY Kit of a Vent Axia multiple room extraction unit with in insulated Flexible Ducting and fittings suitable for extraction of 4 separate areas
Our Comprehensive Diy Kits have everything you should require to install the system to building control regulations
Please note - You can purchase the MEV unit with or without the ductwork on this listing
- Vent Axia Sentinal Multivent multi room extraction unit
- installation ducting kit
- Free Technical support by our inhouse technical team (multiple telephone lines)
- Kits and products are in stock ready for delivery
- Any products not required can be returned for full refund (excluding return delivery cost)
- Any extra products required will be discounted to the Kit Price (excluding delivery)
- Price Guarantee - We will guarantee the lowest cost for this top quality system
Vent Axia Lo-Carbon Sentinel Multivent Unit and Digital Controller - 437601
Top of the range Continuous running mechanical extract system with integral digital control panel, designed for the simultaneous ventilation of separate ares in the home or as a multipoint extraction system for a wide range of commercial applications.
- Max Airflow of 450m3/h
- Integral LCD display allows the installer to select appropriate low, normal and boost speeds to meet demand
- Energy efficient EC/DC motors - 1/3 less energy lost to heat than a conventional AC motor
- Ultra quiet - acoustically lined for low noise levels
- Best in class Specific Fan Power (SFP) as low as 0.16 wls
- Dimensions (mm) 340 long x 310 wide x 249 high
- Fitted with four extract 125 or 100mm diameter spigots allowing quick connection to ducts
- Demand Control - enables precise ventilation rate, is set in 1% increments based on property size
- Manual and automatic control options
- Integral adjustable overrun timer and delay on timer
- Plug-n-Play automatic sensor detection
- Switched live and SELV connections
- Dry Out setting – Option set at installation, Sentinel Multivent will run on boost for 1 week to assist in removing moisture
- Optional Wireless Control – up to 4 controllers on any one system
- Recognised in SAP Appendix Q
- Complies with Building ADF (System 3)
- Option of wall, ceiling and loft mounting
- Fully serviceable unit with all parts accessible
- 2 year standard or optional 5-year parts warranty:
• Demand Control - enables precise ventilation rate, is set in 1% increments based on property size
• Integral LCD display allows the installer to select appropriate low, normal and boost speeds to meet demand
• Manual and automatic control options
• Integral adjustable overrun timer and delay on timer
• Plug-n-Play automatic sensor detection
• Switched live and SELV connections
• Dry Out setting – Option set at installation, Sentinel Multivent will run on boost for 1 week to assist in removing moisture
• Optional Wireless Control – up to 4 controllers on any one system
PVC outer casing with an acoustic lining is included as standard, ensuring minimum noise levels.
Energy efficient EC/DC motors - 1/3 less energy lost to heat than a conventional AC motor
Ceiling, wall or floor Installation is recommended
Switches, wireless controller, co2, Humidity room sensor
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Vent-Axia distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Ducting Kits
Vent Axia Sentinel Multivent Kit- VSMMEVPK
List of Products in Kit
Part Number Description 2 point kit 3 point kit 4 point kit 5 point kit 437601 Sentinel Multivent 1 1 1 1 MW124 125mm Metal extract valve 2 3 4 5 C125 125mm pipe connector 1 2 3 4 GPVC125W 125mm PVC external grille (white) 1 1 1 1 IFD125 125mm Insulated flexible ducting X 10 Meter 1 2 2 3 ST75 Roll 75mm x 10m silver foil tape 1 1 1 1 CT550 Cable ties (Pack of 10) 1 1 1 2 T125 125mm T piece 0 0 1 2
- Download Documentation
- £111.89 including VAT Excluding VAT £93.24including VAT
- £69.55 including VAT Excluding VAT £57.96including VAT
- £184.32 including VAT Excluding VAT £153.60including VAT
- £297.60 including VAT Excluding VAT £248.00including VAT
- £163.20 including VAT Excluding VAT £136.00including VAT
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight