Vent Axia Centra D-MEV fan - 441782
To achieve the latest building control system 3 regulations a continuous mechanical extract ventilation can be achieved using a single centralised extract unit such as the Sentinel Multivent ducted to ‘wet ’ rooms (kitchen, bathroom, en-suite and WC) or by decentralised individual fans, such as the Lo-Carbon Centra in the wet rooms.
The fans run continuously at near silent levels providing a simple and effective form of ventilation.
The fans airflow can be set at install to either bathroom or kitchen mode, by operating in trickle mode at 5l/s or 8 l/s and boosting as required up to 18l/s, allowing the fan to be used as a whole house dMEV solution.
The integral air pressure sensor automatically checks the airflow when first installed and also helps the fan to compensate for external wind pressure.
The Lo-Carbon Centra meets the latest requirements of the Building Regulations Approved Document F for system 3 whole house system ventilation.
Selection of the two normal flow rates is via a simple ‘jumper ’ on the control board.
Different methods are available for operating boost speed from a simple switched live to integral humidistat. See individual models for further details.
The attractive and discreet styling of the Vent-Axia Lo-Carbon Centra will complement the décor of any new home while virtually silent operation ensures optimum ventilation is achieved without intrusive noise.
- Building Regulations Approved Documents F and L compliant, System 3 Continuous mechanical extract
- Recognised in SAP Appendix Q
- Low SFP of as low as 0.18 wls
- Discreet, tasteful styling
- Single fan for use in all applications
- IPX4 rated - IPX7 rated (SELV)
- Pressure detection device
- Normal and Boost speeds
- Lo-Carbon motor offering 90% energy savings and long life
- 5 Year Motor Guarantee
- Suitable for wall, ceiling, panel and window mounting
- Dimensions 160 x 160 x 35
- Download Documentation