Vent Axia Totus D-ERV Mini MVHR unit for commercial applications
Please contact us for price of this unit
Following on from the highly successful award winning Sentinel demand ventilation system, Vent-Axia has taken the next step by incorporating the Sentinel demand control philosophy with a state of the art high efficiency heat recovery cell to create the Sentinel Totus2 D-ERV, Demand Energy Recovery Ventilation System. Totus2 incorporates the same ‘Sentinel’ high efficiency EC/DC backward curved motors/impellers, Sentinel Demand Controlled ventilation strategies and a market leading high efficiency counterflow heat recovery cell which achieves up to 90% energy recovery. The Energy recovery capabilities are independently tested and rated to EN308.
Only BPC Ventilation have
- Free delivery to mainland Uk and Ireland
- Free Design Service*
- Free Digital Controller
- Price Guarantee
- Technical Support
- Horizontal installation
- 756 m3 h/r Max Output
- 612 m3 h/r @ 150 Pa
- High efficiency heat exchanger – up to 90% energy recovery offering savings of up to 25% on heating and cooling loads
- Integral automatic summer bypass - providing free cooling during summer
- Single skin construction with 95kg/m3 thermal and acoustic foam insulation (Maxi unit double skinned)
- Low stand by power only 0.6W
- Energy efficient EC/DC motors - 1/3 less energy lost to heat than a conventional AC motor
- ERP 2015 compliant fans
- Air conditioning interlock – to optimise energy recovery
- Heating system interlock – summer bypass optimisation
- Interfaces for BMS control and monitoring
- EC/DC motors with lower maintenance requirements and longer service life
- Aluzinc casing - suitable for external installations as standard
- Optional cowl for roof mounting
- Integral condensate pump – reduces installation costs and space requirements
- In-built automatic frost protection – prevents heat exchanger freezing at very low temperatures
- Ability to utilise the frost heaters as top up heat removing the need for additional duct mounted heaters
- In-built backlit LCD user control interface which can be remotely mounted to suit site requirements
- Night time purge facility to reduce overheat during warm summer periods
- Hierarchical control maintains CO2 levels within levels described in Building Bulletin 101
- Low sound levels meet requirements of Building Design
- Automatic 100% summer bypass providing free summer cooling
- Demand control optimising indoor air quality
- Closed loop control system ensures maximum comfort levels at minimum energy leve
- 2 Year Warranty
- 4 x 250 spigots
- Dimensions L/W/D (mm) 1910 / 970/ 350
Supplied with a digital controller to adjust all settings
Suitable for numerous commercial applications that can include*
Application Guide Max Size Calculation* Office - - 12 office staff 8 l/s per person Classroom - - 12 students 8 l/s per person Shop / Retail - - 20 people or 110m2 5 l/s per or 5m2 of area Nursing Home - - 350 m2 0.5 ACH Nursery Crèche - - 50 m2 3 ACH M/P sports hall - - 11 occupants 10 l/s per person low activity Domestic Pool - - 75m2 2 ACH
* calculations can differentiate depending on location always check with the local authority
* Design service only to small commercial projects after purchase
- Technical Specification
Mini and Midi Models are manufactured with a frameless construction from single skinned Aluzinc panels, internally lined with 90kg/m3 high efficiency acoustic and thermally insulating foam (fire retardent to BS476 Part 7 Class 1 & Part 6 Class O).
Aluzinc panels allow for all units to be mounted either internally or externally as standard (IPX4). An optional inlet cowl is available for roof mounting applications if required. Maxi units are manufactured with an aluminium frame construction with double skinned Aluzinc panels fitted with 60kg/m3 thermal acoustic insulation. The casing includes an inclined inlet and bellmouth entry which directs the incoming air to the impeller with minimal turbulence. The result is better air management through the unit, less noise, higher efficiency and an increased performance.
The housing is designed to be as compact as possible for concealed false ceiling applications and Sentinel Totus2 D-ERV, Demand Energy Recovery casings incorporate top and bottom access panels for maintenance (note Maxi unit is side access). Access panels are sized to enable single man maintenance. Impellers All Sentinel Totus2 D-ERV units feature low energy, Class 1, EC/DC external rotor motor and backward curved impeller assemblies specifically chosen for performance and nonoverloading characteristics.
The assembly is dynamically balanced to DIN ISO 1940 Grade 6.3. Ball bearings are greased for life. Insulation is Class ‘B’ (from -25°C to +60°C). All models incorporate internal electronic overload protection and soft start function. Filters All Sentinel Totus2 D-ERV units are complete as standard with G4 replaceable synthetic filters, complete with filter change warning. High grade F6 filters are available as an option. Electrical Every Sentinel Totus2 D-ERV unit is fitted with integrated controls and a purpose designed common user interface controller incorporating a 16-character backlit alpha numerical 2 line display with 4 button membrane keypad for fan status and commissioning set up.
As standard this is mounted behind a removable perspex viewing pane allowing commissioning without accessing the wiring compartment.
The user interface can be removed and remotely fixed if required.
The unit also incorporates a isolator that is suitable for fitting a locking device to prevent accidental operation.
Motors are single phase 230V +/- 10% / 50/60Hz / 1ph.
24V DC power is provided from the unit for powering the matched range of Sentinel Demand Ventilation switches and sensors.
Extensively tested to BS848 parts 1 & 2. Published dB(A) figures are free field sound pressure levels at 3m with spherical propagation at reference level of 2 x 10-5 Pa. The inlet/outlet sound power level spectra figures are dB with a reference of 10–12 watts.