Self-Seal Thermal pipe complete with 1 click and lock duct to duct ﬁtting
Please note that any small orders below 20 meters may only be supplied in one meter lengths (excluding complete orders over £500)
The Verplas Self-Seal Thermal is manufactured from Neopor Reg; graphite impregnated expanded polystyrene (EPS) with infrared absorbers and reﬂ ectors which signiﬁ cantly improve the thermal resistance of the material compared with standard EPS.
The Neopor ® material is fully tested to meet the thermal conductivity requirements of BASF – EN13163 to assist with the prevention of condensation and is Flame Retardant to DIN 4102 B1.
Verplas Thermal Ducting has a minimum Density of 25 kg/m³ and therefore achieves a Thermal Conductivity of 0.03 W/mK, which at 20mm thickness, provides a minimum Thermal Resistance or R value of 0.666 m²K/W. This exceeds the current UK Domestic Ventilation Regulation requirements of Part F 2010 Domestic Ventilation Compliance Guide and NHBC Guidance Document Chapter 3.2 which states that the Thermal Resistance of the insulating material should be equivalent to a minimum 25mm of insulating material with a thermal conductivity of 0.04 W/mK which gives a minimum Thermal Resistance requirement of 0.625 m²K/W.EPP
Please note that this pipe can be damaged if stood on or heavy weight is applied.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- In-House design service
- Largest range of heat recovery systems
- Technical support including live chat
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- All products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Free delivery to any UK Mainland or Location
- Delivery also available to any worldwide location
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- Authorised suppliers and distributions for all products
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Download Documentation
Verplas thermal Pipe catalogue