Vortice HR 250 Neti Heat Recovery System Kit
Complete DIY Kit of a Vortice HR 250 Neti MVHR unit and comes in Radial Ducting (Recommended)
Our Comprehensive DIY Kits have everything you should require to install a top quality Heat recovery system to building control regulations.
Please note - You can purchase the heat recovery unit with or without the ductwork on this listing
MAIN KIT FEATURES:
- Nuaire Vortice HR 250 Neti heat recovery unit
- Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Radial Ducting
- Will provide a quiet and efficient system that is suitable for any competent or trades-person to easily install
- All products in kits can be changed to suit your specific needs
- Free delivery to UK Mainland or Ireland address, Worldwide Delivery is available
- Free Technical support by our in-house technical team (multiple telephone lines)
- Free design service, Our In-house designers can provide a easy to follow plan to building control standards with required air flow rates
- Commissioning, We have a network of commissioning engineers or we can supply you with a DIY air meter including a commissioning guide
- Installation, The systems are suitable for any competent person to install but we also have a large network of installers if required throughout the UK and Ireland if required
- Kits and products are in stock ready for delivery
- Any products not required can be returned (excluding return delivery cost)
- Any extra products required will be discounted to the Kit Price (excluding delivery)
Vortice HR 250 Neti Heat Recovery Unit
The Vortic Neti has been developed with the latest technology with contoured internal mouldings that lower air resistance providing a quieter and more efficient heat recovery system designed to provide essential ventilation and to save you money through its intelligent heat recovery facility, this system provides a cost-effective and environmentally friendly option for residential applications.
Please note - You can purchase the heat recovery unit with or without the ductwork on this listing
- Extracts up to 180 m3/hr @ 100 Pa
- Suitable for houses up to 100 m2
- extract from Kitchen and 3 bathrooms
- Up to 88% thermal efficiency
- Automatic, 100% summer bypass
- 2-year warranty
- 'A' energy rating
- Contoured EPP construction
- Supply and extract air ventilation with heat recovery
- EPP construction
- Boost operation with timer
- Automatic frost protection
- On demand control via room or duct sensor options
- Complies with the NHBC criteria and ErP 2016 standards
- SAP Appendix Q eligible. Meets building regulations
- digital controller panel
- Optional Co2 or Humidity sensors
- Optional electric post heater
The Fresh air is 100% fully filtered with two quality filters even in bypass mode which helps to maintain good indoor air quality within the home
Supplied with a wired digital controller panel with a range of humidity, Co2 and timer sensors available at extra cost
The enclosure is constructed with the latest EPP with contoured internal mouldings to IPX2 ratings with a removable hinged door for easy maintenance
The supply and extract air is provided with 2 EC (brushless) motors with shaft turning in ball bearings, each coupled to a backward curved centrifugal impeller; 3 speeds, selectable independently at the moment of installation.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised Vortice distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Ducting Kits
Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Radial Ducting Kits using Vortice Neti Heat recovery units
A heat recovery ventilation system is only as good as the ducting used
Following years of heat recovery design and installation BPC Ventilation are now able to provide high quality kits that will provide a quiet and efficient system exceeding building control regulations and are suitable for any competent person to successfully install
The Quiet-Vent radial semi rigid system combines the performance benefits of rigid duct and the installation benefits of flexible duct by treating each room individually with a dedicated 75mm duct run from two manifolds (distribution box) for supply and extract air at the heat recovery unit
Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Duct is a perfect choice for MVHR Heat Recovery System Installations as it provides huge performance benefits whilst dramatically reducing installation time and installation risk on-site
- The pipes have a smooth bore that is hygienic, anti-static, non-porous and odourless which inhibits mould and bacteria growth with low air-flow resistance and has high sound absorption.
- The round 75mm pipe is supplied in 50-meter-long rolls and takes more than 13 Kilonewton’s per square metre of pressure to crush it and can even be buried in up to 3 metres of concrete.
- No noise transfer (talking, music etc) between rooms (As required and stated in the 2010 Domestic Ventilation Compliance Guide).
- No noise generated by high volumes of air being pushed or sucked down ducting (common with branch systems).
- No joins in ducting so it cannot become dislodged if knocked or disturbed e.g. in loft spaces.
- 70% Quicker and easier to install compared to traditional branch systems.
- Metal distribution boxes – very robust and durable, various sizes.
- Can easily overcome site obstacles and can be worked through around joists with ease
- Fully cleanable and one of the only systems on the market that is - making it ideal for Heat Recovery System installations as it offers long-term Guaranteed Installed Performance
- Superior 100% airtightness as there is up to 85% less joins and any fittings use rubber seals
- Ideal for metal web and engineer joists
- SAP Appendix Q and Passive House Approved (classed as solid rigid on SAP)
Design and Supply
As leading heat recovery specialists our in-house designers can provide a comprehensive and bespoke design backed up with our technical experts that can answer any queries you may have,
Free delivery is included to any mainland UK or ROI address with this kit and with thousands of products in stock we are one of the few specialists that can provide quick or priority dispatch to any location using professional logistics companies, we are able to deliver to any other location on request,
If required all products in the kits can be changed or altered to suit your specific needs before dispatch and if you do require extra materials we will supply these to you at the same highly discounted rates,
Any products not required can be returned for a refund (excluding return delivery cost)
Installation and commissioning
All systems on completion of the installation require commissioning to insure it is working as intended, BPC have a network of commissioning engineers or we can supply you with a DIY air meter including a commissioning guide
The systems have been painstaking designed to be suitable for any competent person to install but we also have a large network of installers if required throughout the UK and Ireland if required
How does a Radial system work?
Radial ducting is the latest innovation on ventilation systems and can provide a quieter and more efficient ventilation system compared to rigid ductwork.
Radial Ducting is a system of individual smooth bore pipes which are crushproof, semi flexible with zero air loss. The pipes have an anti-static and antibacterial lining which individually connects each room to a manifold
The manifold takes mass airflow directly from the MVHR Heat Recovery Unit and allows lower rates to pass through to each individual room run eliminating noise transfer and increasing the efficiency of the heat recovery unit
The radial ducting is designed to be installed below the loft insulation to provide a superior heat retention over pre-insulated solid rigid above the loft insulation
Radial semi rigid ducting is suitable for any type of property; including timber framed houses, passive house approval homes and can be used in areas with limited access.
The radial semi rigid ducting is available in both circular (75mm or 90mm) and oval (51mmx114mm) fittings.
Alternative duct options
We can also stock and supply Solid Rigid PVC, Galvanised Steel and Thermal EPP (foam) ducting if preferred
- Technical Specification
Vortice Neti HR250 Technical Specification
Vortice Neti HR250
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Digital control panel
Room sensor (accessory)
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Airflow rate @ 100Pa m3/h
Max dwelling size M2
Max room extraction
Kitchen plus 3 extraction points
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
598 x 850 x 380
Yes – 100% mechanical
Yes - Motor
Sound level @3m db.(a)
16 - 41
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger (PVC)
Available room sensors
Humidity, Timer,Co2, Pir
BMS - KNX
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
Vortice HR 250 Manual
- Further Information
Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Radial Ducting Kits
125mm Airflow pvc extract valve
125mm Airflow pvc supply valve
125mm pipework x 1 meter
125mm pipe connector
125mm 90' bends
150mm to 125mm reducer pvc
Silencer 125 x600
Metre foil backed glass fibre insulation
125mm exterior grille S/steel Cowl
10m roll 125mm insulated flexible ducting
Roll silver foil tape
Roll builders strap 10 meter
Sealant - grey duct
Jubilee clip 100-170mm (Pack of 10)
75mm-50 Metre Radial pipe (Quiet-Vent)
90` plenums round pipe (Quiet-vent)
sealing ring (pack of 10)
6 Pt Distribution box 125 centre spigot
10 Pt Distribution box 160 centre spigot
Adaptor for Distribution box 160-150
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated customer service team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at very low delivery costs, Delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability
Delivery is available within 48 hrs in most cases for hundreds of stock items. Our customer service teams always contact customers to confirm when delivery is required and to check that the goods can be received. Any problem from the customer’s end is accommodated and arrangements changed.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as Ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
- Specialist team fully conversant with all documentation requirements for a smooth order and delivery service.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Pallet Network
- Speedy freight