Vortice Vario 150mm / 6in Fan Range
Vortice Axial supply and exhaust fans with manual or automatic shutters designed to provide highly efficient ventilation around the home or in commercial applications such as offices, shops, restaurants, public houses, clubs, schools etc
Ranges are available in 6, 9 and 12 inch diameter and suit various options of
- P - Pullcord operation
- A - Automatic shutter
- R - Reversible
- LL - Long life motor with ball bearings
- S - High Output
- I - Built in wall
- MU - Wall mounted
- VV - Window mounted
- TE -Ceiling Mounted
- TE -Roof Mounted
High specification of
- Long life 30,000 hour motors
- Supply and Extract Axial Fans
- Can be used for many commercial applications i.e.: pubs, sport centres, community halls and restaurants
- Can be used with a variety of sensors
- IPX4 splash proof protection on all models.
- Variety of installation kits for roof mounting, through window, wall and panel mounting
- Inbuilt and surface mounted versions
- Surface Mounted Versions: Come ready to mount in panel or window of up to 38mm
- Inbuilt versions: A telescopic frame is supplied with the product for wall mounting of up to 330mm
- Vario 150 P - 65 l/s extract
- Vario 150 AR -65 l/s extract 41 l/s supply
- Vario 150 ARI - 61 l/s extract 36 l/s supply
About Vortice Vario Fans
The new line of Vortice Vario exhaust fans provide a modern and flexible solution to improve the quality of air we breathe daily in any domestic or commercial environment.
These new Vortice Vario models are among the best of their category in terms of performance and low energy consumption. They are designed to provide high flexibility and a wide choice of applications in order to satisfy the most demanding requirements. Great care has been taken to ensure extremely low noise levels and all technical data has been certified by TUV.
The whole range is manufactured to match high technology specifications and provide ease of installation. Based on this practical approach all installation procedures are significantly simplified to reduce time and save money during set-up and installation.
The use of internal space is carefully optimised in order to significantly reduce the overall dimensions of the fans. This compact design ensures not only a high flexibility of installation, but allows the replacement of equivalent models of previous Vario ranges.
High tech' and high quality...
The design and fine tuning phases of new Vortice Vario Range impellers are carried out in partnership with qualified Italian Aerodynamic University Institutes. This joint effort results in high performances, low energy consumption and highly reduced noise levels. Vortice Vario impellers are made in polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre to protect them from deformation during continuous stress.
The outer casing is made from shock-resistant UV stabilised ABS. Structural components in UV resistant ABS, internal components from shock resistant PS.
Available both with bush and ball bearings, all motors have enclosed windings with a cover of galvanised stamped plate, 8 mm shaft diametre, gaskets made from EPDM to ensure good water protection. A thermal fuse protects against possible overheating.
Of course design is always must for Vortice. The stylish aesthetic appearance of Vortice Vario fans make them ideally suited for installation in all environments whilst published performances and data are third party certified as indicated on the IMQ data label fixed to each appliance.
- Download Documentation