Xpelair Centrifugal metal inline fan range
Inline duct systems have grown in popularity as a method of concealed ducted ventilation over the past two decades. The Xpelair XID inline range is engineered for trouble-free operation delivered complete with adjustable mounting brackets and terminal box
The XID inline range is manufactured in zinc-coated, corrosion-resistant sheet metal with 30mm long spigot connections for ease of connection to ductwork.
These practical, reliable fans are ideal for ducted applications in shops, schools, factories, offices, pubs, hotels, restaurants and kitchens, and are available in 100 – 315mm duct size diameters to suit any application.
The fan unit is speed controllable with additional controller to offer flexibility and individual control, and are supplied with a universal mounting bracket for mounting at any angle. The compact and robust zintec steel construction is Class F insulation.
The fans are suitable for use in ambient temperatures ranging from -30ºC to +50ºC.
The fan is fully speed controllable using the XIC1 speed controller.
- Metal Centrifugal inline fan
- 100 to 315mm models available (200-315 price on request)
- 2 Year Warranty
- Compact and robust zintec steel construction
- ErP compliant
- Can be mounted at any angle
- Universal mounting bracket supplied
- Insulation Class F Fitted with safety thermal overload protection
- protected to IPX2
- Supply voltage: 220-240V 50H
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised Xpelair distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Technical Specification
Technical Specification tab
- Download Documentation
Xpelair XID Catalogue