Duct Insulation - INS22
Used to insulate ventilation ducting in cold areas
High Performance 25mm mineral wool insulation with silver foil face Duct Wrap is ideal for thermal and acoustic insulation of ductwork inside a building.
Supplied by lengths of
- Per Meter of 1.0 meter x 1.2 meter = 1.2m2
- High levels of thermal performance
- Superior acoustic performance
- Meets Def Stan 713 requirements for military vessels
- Fully certified in accordance to the IMO MED Resolution
- Outstanding weight savings of up to 40% compared to competitor products
- Standard pin spacing applies
- Easy to cut and flexible to bend
- Durable with consistent density and thickness
- Factory applied aluminium foil facing
- Up to 75% more product from every roll
- High quality mineral wool
- Up to 86% recycled post – consumer glass
- Achieve better thermal performance than traditional solutions with a thinner and lighter solution
- 50% better sound absorption than typical competitor products
- Suitable for military refurbishments and new builds
- Helping to reduce the weight of any vessel offering long term ergonomic and economic advantages
- Faster and easier to handle and install
- Traditional installation method
- Fast installation. Can be easily fitted around bulkhead and deckhead stiffeners
- No soft edges and excellent compression resistance, not easily damaged in storage, transportation or installation
- Inherent vapour barrier
- Long roll length and compression resultint in space savings in storage and transportation
- Is chemically inert - will not accelerate corrosion of steel, copper or aluminium
- Performance will not deteriorate over time - long product life, no ageing of product
- Compression resistance - product will not sag or consolidate over time in normal applications
- Excellent environmental credentials
Supplied by lengths of 1.0 meter x 1.2 meter = 1.2m2
Thermal conductivity 0.040 (W/mk)
Thermal resistance 0.7 (m2K/W)
Tape together with silver foil tape (ST50)
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised distribution
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated customer service team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at very low delivery costs, Delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability
Delivery is available within 48 hrs in most cases for hundreds of stock items. Our customer service teams always contact customers to confirm when delivery is required and to check that the goods can be received. Any problem from the customer’s end is accommodated and arrangements changed.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as Ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
- Specialist team fully conversant with all documentation requirements for a smooth order and delivery service.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Pallet Network
- Speedy freight