- Home /
- DIY Heat Recovery Kits
DIY Heat Recovery Kits
BPC are the leading supplier of MVHR (heat recovery) DIY kits using crushproof radial ducting to provide a quiet and efficient system.
Our kits are compiled of top-quality products, that have been designed to be easily installed by any competent DIY or trades person so you can complete your project on time and within budget. Not to mention, our kits are the best value on the market. That's our guarantee.
You can choose our standard kit online, or if you like you can upgrade you kit with a range of different add on options.
Each standard kit system purchased will contain the following:
We have a range of options that allow you to upgrade your kit from our Standard Kit to a Premium Kit.
These Premium upgrades include:
We also have a large range of additional extras that you can add to any kit to enhance your ventilation system:
- Installation - we have a large network of installers that could install the system for you
- Commissioning - At an additional cost we can provide a air meter or arrange for one of our technicians to call
- Offshore Delivery - Mainland UK and ROI delivery is free and an extra delivery service is available to any worldwide location
If required, or preferred, we also design and supply other types of ducting including solid rigid PVC and galvanised spiral steel ducting, please contact us for more details.
Get in touch with our sales and technical teams on 028 2827 5150 / +353 1526 7452 to add any of the above upgrades to your system.
We have kits that suit all budgets and applications!
- Design Service - If required we can provide a detailed plan by our in-house designers to follow
- Technical Support - Full technical support is available throughout your installation
- Installation Guide - Detailed installation instructions with free technical support from our in-house experts
- Crushproof Radial Ductwork - To provide a quiet and energy efficient system with the advantage of zero leakage, no crosstalk in pipework, reduced installation time and is also suitable for DIY installation
- Manifolds - A large range of slim line manifolds with self-sealing fittings for excellent airflow and to minimise ceiling voids to only 100mm below concrete ceilings
- Connecting ductwork - Insulated rigid ductwork between heat recovery unit and manifolds and from the heat recovery unit to outside
- Silencer - Attenuator silencer and flexible aluminium acoustic connections to the MVHR unit for ultra-quiet operation
- Ceiling valves - The highest quality ceiling / wall air valves from Airflow to provide an attractive looking & quiet system
- Stainless steel external cowls - with mesh screen and louvered grilles for lifetime use
- Controllability - Master controller plus boost switches to the bathrooms with a timer function to provide a guaranteed quality system
- Delivery - Free Delivery to any Mainland UK and Ireland
What should I do now?
If you know what you are looking for simply choose your heat recovery unit, count how many rooms you have in your home and you can purchase our Standard Kits online, do not hesitate to contact our technical department if you have any queries. If you would like to upgrade to our Premium Kits, contact us on 028 2827 5150 / +353 1526 7452.
If you need further advice, please send in your plans and our technicians will provide a bespoke quotation for free, your estimation will choices of the most appropriate systems and amount of materials.
In-house Design and quotation process
- Send us your plans in any format
- We will contact you to discuss project
- A draft plan will be constructed to cost system
- We will provide a Free estimate with list of suitable systems
- Some systems may require a deposit (refunded on final invoice)
- We work on your plan
- Plan and final material list are agreed
- System is delivered to site
What Makes our MVHR Systems Different?
Our MVHR systems (heat recovery) have been specifically designed to be easy installed by any competent person and due to their design have up to 80% less fittings and can reduce installation time by over 50% less.
MVHR ductwork is premaritally built into the fabric of the building and would be very disruptive to replace, so it is worth investing in a high-quality system from the outset. Our semi rigid ducting is airtight, antibacterial lined, crushproof and does not require any joiners, plus it is designed to last the lifetime of the building.
A professionally designed plan is important to ensure your ventilation system is fit for purpose. We carefully design the system to provides quiet air flow rates to each room and ensure the system is the most efficient possible helping ensure lower energy consumption and noise levels.
We can design your bespoke ventilation system for you!
We use our own in-house professionally trained CAD technicians and although this is a more expensive option than using foreign outsourced companies like our competitors it reduces overall cost with better selection of materials, a superior design and is overseen with our in-house technical and sales departments.
Quality MVHR units
We offer a wide range of domestic and commercial units from manufacturers including Vent Axia, Airflow and Xpelair to suit all projects and specifications. We help you choose a quality MVHR unit to suit the ventilation demands of the building and to achieve optimal heat recovery efficiency while still being Economical to run.
Silence is Golden
It is essential that MVHR systems run quietly or are virtually inaudible especially within already quieter well-insulated buildings. Unlike the majority of our competitors, to prevent cross talk (noise transfer between the rooms) We use semi rigid radial ducting and manifolds that have been proven to drastically reduce or remove the issue we also specify primary attenuators (silencers) to the supply manifold to reduce noise generated by the MVHR unit fans, As a result, we design our MVHR systems to have noise levels of no more than 30 dB(A) at the extract valve and no more than 25 dB(A) at the supply valves. Our Duco MVHR units are the quietest MVHR systems in Europe, check out the video for more information.
Unlike most of our competitors we have our own inhouse technicians that can help you with any technical queries that you may have and can provide detailed data sheets or information required to facilitate step by step installation via telephone, e-mail or live chat.
Quality that is Tried and Tested
BPC Ventilation are leading designers and distributors with a national reputation for designing high quality domestic and commercial MVHR systems for one-off houses to large social housing schemes and Commercial buildings.
Why use BPC
We are the No1 home ventilation specialists not only on cost but because we take customer care very seriously, our friendly and helpful staff will ensure that your ventilation system will provide a quiet and efficient indoor air quality.
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations