- Home /
- DIY Heat Recovery Kits
DIY Heat Recovery Kits
Do it yourself Heat Recovery Kits (MVHR)
When selecting our DIY heat recovery system & ductwork kits (DIY MVHR) you can be certain that the quality is of the highest standard and will provide the quietest, most efficient, heat recovery system possible.
We are the leading supplier of MVHR (heat recovery) DIY kits that are compiled of top quality products that have been designed to be easily installed by any competent DIY or trades person, so you can complete your project on time and within budget. Not to mention, our kits are the best value on the market. That's our guarantee.
Radial Ductwork - Our most popular system and highly recommended for a quiet and efficient system
Each system purchased have the following
- Design Service - If required we can provide a detailed plan by our in-house designers to follow
- Technical support - full technical support is available throughout your installation
- Installation guide - Detailed installation instructions with free technical support from our in-house experts
- Crushproof radial ductwork - To provide a quiet and energy efficient system with the advantage of zero leakage, no crosstalk in pipework, reduced installation time and is also suitable for DIY installation
- Manifolds - A large range of slim line manifolds with self-sealing fittings for excellent airflow and to minimise ceiling voids to only 100mm below concrete ceilings
- Connecting ductwork - Insulated rigid ductwork between heat recovery unit and manifolds and from the heat recovery unit to outside
- Silencer - Attenuator silencer and flexible aluminium acoustic connections to the MVHR unit for ultra-quiet operation
- Ceiling valves - The highest quality ceiling / wall air valves from Airflow to provide an attractive looking & quiet system
- Stainless steel external cowls - with mesh screen and louvered grilles for lifetime use
- Controllability - Master controller plus boost switches to the bathrooms with a timer function to provide a guaranteed quality system
- Delivery - Free Delivery to any Mainland UK and Ireland
- Designer air valves - You can upgrade the supplied air valves to any of our designer or fire rated air valves
- Duct Heater – to provide additional heat in cold conditions
- Geothermal – An underground network of pipes to provide additional free cooling and heating
- Roof vents - If required you can upgrade the wall cowls for roof vents
- Installation - we have a large network of installers that could install the system for you
- Commissioning -At an additional cost we can provide a air meter or arrange for one of our technicians to call
- Offshore delivery - Mainland UK and ROI delivery is free and an extra delivery service is available to any worldwide location
If required or prefered we also design and supply from stock other types of ducting including Solid rigid PVC and Galvanised spiral steel ducting, Please contact us for details.
We have kits that suit all budgets and applications!
What should I do now?
If you know what you are looking for simply choose your heat recovery unit, count how many rooms you have in the house and purchase system online, please take advantage of our technical department if you have any queries.
If you need further advice, please send in your plans and our technicians will provide a bespoke quotation for free listing a choice of the most appropriate systems and amount of materials.
In-house Design and quotation process
- Send in your plans in any format
- We will contact you to discuss project
- A draft plan will be constructed to cost system
- We will provide a Free estimate with list of suitable systems
- System is agreed with a £99 deposit (refunded on final invoice)
- We work on a detailed plan
- Plan and final material list is agreed
- System is delivered to site
What Makes our MVHR Systems Different?
Our MVHR systems (heat recovery) have been specifically designed to be easy installed by any competent person and due to there design have up to 80% less fittings and can reduce installation time by over 50% less.
MVHR ductwork is premaritally built into the fabric of the building and would be very disruptive to replace, so it is worth investing in a high-quality system from the outset. Our Semi rigid ducting is Airtight, antibacterial lined, crushproof and does require any joiners, plus it is designed to last the lifetime of the building.
A professionally designed plan is important to ensure your ventilation system is fit for purpose, We carefully design the system to provides quiet air flow rates to each room and ensure the system is the most efficient possible helping ensure lower energy consumption and noise levels.
We can design your bespoke ventilation system for you!
We use our own in-house professionally trained CAD technicians and although this is a more expensive option than using foreign outsourced companies like our competitors it reduces overall cost with better selection of materials, a superior design and is overseen with our in-house technical and sales departments.
Quality MVHR units
We offer a wide range of domestic and commercial units from manufacturers including Vent Axia, Airflow and Xpelair to suit all projects and specifications We help you choose a quality MVHR unit to suit the ventilation demands of the building and to achieve optimal heat recovery efficiency while still being Economical to run.
Silence is Golden
It is essential that MVHR systems run quietly or Virtually inaudible especially within already quieter well-insulated buildings. Unlike the majority of our competitors, To prevent Cross Talk (noise transfer between the rooms) We use semi rigid radial ducting and manifolds that have been proven to drastically reduce or remove the issue we also specify primary attenuators (silencers) to the supply manifold to reduce noise generated by the MVHR unit fans, As a result, we design our MVHR systems to have noise levels of no more than 30 dB(A) at the extract valve and no more than 25 dB(A) at the supply valves.
Unlike most of our competitors we have our own inhouse technicians that can help you with any technical queries that you may have and can provide detailed data sheets or information required to facilitate step by step installation via telephone, e-mail or live chat.
Quality that is Tried and tested
BPC Ventilation are leading designers and distributors with a national reputation for designing high quality domestic and commercial MVHR systems for one-off houses to large social housing schemes and Commercial buildings.
Why use BPC
We are the No1 home ventilation specialists not only on cost but because we take customer care very seriously, our friendly and helpful staff will ensure that your ventilation system will provide a quiet and efficient indoor air quality.
- Largest independent suppliers of Heat Recovery Systems
- Large stock of all popular items in our new modern warehouse
- Only pay for what materials or services you receive
- Free technical support and advice
- Bespoke in-house design service
- No charge for secure credit card payments
- DIY kit specialist providing technically advanced systems at guaranteed low costs
- Large showroom
- Finance options