Universal Insulated Roof Vent Terminal - 180mm
A insulated roof terminal suitable for use with large heat recovery units using 180mm pipe
This is a professional roof terminal for 180mm pipework manufactured in Germany and is the only one we are aware off suitable for heat recovery systems requiring up 25000mm2 using 180mm or 200 pipework
(Please be aware that some other manufactures list a 180mm roof terminal but this is there external diameter and are not suitable for 180mm pipework)
Must be used with either the flat roof or pitched roof lead apron (additional cost)
Construction is of a insulated stainless steel upstand with a steel black hood
Can be used for either incoming or outgoing air
- total over all height is 1.0 meter
- hood is 370mm high
- internal diameter is 180mm
- external diameter is 200mm
Comes supplied with 180mm iso and 160mm iso pipe connections
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BPC VENTILATION
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated customer service team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at very low delivery costs, Delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability
Delivery is available within 48 hrs in most cases for hundreds of stock items. Our customer service teams always contact customers to confirm when delivery is required and to check that the goods can be received. Any problem from the customer’s end is accommodated and arrangements changed.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as Ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
- Specialist team fully conversant with all documentation requirements for a smooth order and delivery service.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Pallet Network
- Speedy freight