Heat Recovery Benefits
Benefits of Heat Recovery
There are two things to remember if you are building or renovating
- - Why spend thousands of pounds insulating your home just to have the heat escape through extractor fans and window vents?
- - Why improve the air tightness and then breath the same air repeatedly causing health problems to the occupants?
The solution is to Install a heat recovery system that will provide both fresh filtered air and recover up to 90% of normally wasted heat
- Constant supply of fresh, healthy, filtered air to your home
- The best available ventilation system for new or existing homes
- No trickle vents or bathroom extractor fans required
- Eliminates mould, mildew and combats condensation
- Recovers up to 95% of heat extracted from wet rooms
- Natural cooling without opening windows
- Radon dispersion
- Balanced heat distribution throughout the home
- Your home is quieter and draught free
- Complies with the latest building control requirements
- Clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers
- Fully controllable system with manual or remote controls
- Reduce your heating costs by up to 25%
Futureproofing your home
As buildings are becoming more and more efficient at heat retention and energy consumption it is commonly recognised that the use of a heat recovery system will become the most preferred option, we always recommend that if installing a system is not in your budget that you at least install the ductwork to the ground floor rooms allowing for you to easily retrofit in the future.
Heat Recovery Ventilation vs Exhaust-Only Ventilation
Buildings that rely solely on exhaust-only ventilation may be extracting heat in an unnecessary way cooling your building down in cold climates. Furthermore, this strategy doesn’t consider where the make-up air will come from as in some cases, this make-up air may come from undesirable places like between insulated walls, under floors, and attics. In addition, exhaust-only ventilation appliances like bathroom fans often have a higher level of energy consumption than a efficient continuous ventilation solution.
Heat Recovery Ventilation vs Window and Wall Vents
Why spend thousands of pounds on A rated or triple glazed windows then put a hole in them?
How many times have we all closed the window vents and never opened them again?
This may have been ok in an old house but if you do this in a new house even built to current building control standards you are really stopping any fresh air entering the house and you will have condensation, mould, high Co2 levels and all related problems with poor indoor air quality
As new buildings become more efficient and airtight the requirement for air to be provided increases, the use of window air vents is becoming difficult and in some cases impossible,
Window and wall vents allow
- Exterior noise to enter the property
- Uncontrolled Drafts in bad weather conditions
- Unfiltered air allowing pollen and insects to enter the home
Nearly half of global energy is used in buildings and half of the heating cost is caused by ventilation when it is done by the “open window method”. To use proper heat recovery ventilation is the most cost efficient, sustainable and quickest way to reduce global energy consumption and still provide a better indoor air quality and environment.
Asthma Health Warning
In the UK and Ireland over 5.4 million people receive treatment for Asthma and an estimated 21 million people suffer from airborne allergies and is increasing by 5% per year.
With the installation of a whole house heat recovery system and a central vacuum system the symptoms can be dramatically reduced.
The conclusion should not be if I should install a heat recovery system but how can I install one that can provide a quiet and efficient system at a realistic cost, the good news is that you are still reading this and you are already on the No1 home ventilation specialists website.
- Largest independent suppliers of Heat Recovery Systems
- Large showroom
- Large stock of all popular items in our new modern warehouse
- Only pay for what materials or services you receive
- Send back what materials you do not use
- Free technical support and advice
- Bespoke in-house design service
- No charge for secure credit card payments
- DIY kit specialist providing technically advanced systems at guaranteed low costs
- Finance options
Simply send in your plans for a free quotation that will list a few options on systems bespoke to your property
Free Design Service & Estimate
We will be happy to provide you with a free design and estimate for a ventilation system.
If you would like to receive a free quote, please fill in your information in the form and upload any plans if you have them. One of our expert staff will respond to you with a free quotation promptly!
Send Us Your Plans for your Free, No Obligation Estimate
Our Featured Products
Regular Price: £693.00
Special Price Excluding VAT £575.00 including VAT £690.00