Airflow Adroit DV80 Left Hand Heat Recovery Unit
Showroom Clearance Sale*
- For use in dwellings up to 120 m2
- Up to 90% thermal efficiency and low SFP
- ‘A’ energy rating
- Internet control by smart phone, tablet, or PC
- Triple filter design with F7 pollen filter
- Automatic, 100% summer by-pass
- Integral Humidity Sensor Galvanised steel, double-skin casing
- BMS (Modbus / KNX) connection
- Optional LCD digital controller with four independent environmental profiles
- Optional manual four speed controller
- Auto cut-out switch for extra safety
- Optional built-in Electric Post-heater
- Optional smart frost protection
- Complies with Building Regulations and Passive House certified
*Units are from a showroom clearance. Units are new and unused but may have marks or cosmetic damage and may not always be in original packaging
With its powerful air volume capacity and high thermal efficiency the DV80 Adroit is suitable for smaller family homes and flats.
Control your indoor air environment at home or on the go via the Adroit ‘Cloud’ internet control by smart phone, tablet, or PC.
With the triple filter design with an F7 pollen filter, the DV80 Adroit provides additional protection against invisible, harmful particles and creates an ultra-hygienic environment.
The automatic, 100% summer by-pass facility isolates the heat recovery function and helps to effectively maintain a temperate indoor air climate during the summer months.
The unit includes an easily removable, plastic heat exchanger and may be equipped with a range of optional accessories for higher performance.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Airflow distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations