Special Offer - Returned Unit, Fully working and in new condition
Domus CMX-MULTI MEV Unit
This mechanical extraction ventilation unit is ideal for residential applications, the Domus CMX-MULTI is a unit adapted for installation horizontally or vertically, allowing flexible placement.
This unit has a depth of 125mm, making it ideal for areas where space is restricted, such as small ceiling voids. The CMX-MULTI is designed for use in small to medium-sized houses and apartments.
The 204x60mm duct connections can be converted to round ducting via the use of additional adaptors if required.
- Integral humidistat
- Very compact, only 125mm deep
- Very lightweight,
- 2 years standard parts warranty
- This unit is available with or without a humidity sensor
- This unit can be mounted on the floor, wall or ceiling
- Fantastic SFP as low as 0.14 (W/l/s)
- Max Extract Volume of 409mᶟh
- Dimensions: 595 x 340 x 125 (mm)
- 3 inlet spigots at 204x60mm
- Weight 3.1kg
- This unit has a low energy, high efficiency EC backward curved centrifugal impeller fan/motor assembly with sealed-for-life bearings suitable for +50°C to -25°C
The outer casing is manufactured from expanded polypropylene, reducing both weight and system noise.
Due to its compact size, it allows flexible installation Domus CMX-Multi MEV units can be installed horizontally or vertically and is ideal to be fitted inside kitchen/utility room cupboards, directly into a ceiling or loft space or within a joist space.