Caladair Combibox CBH Modular Box Fan
Caladair Combibox is a low consumption modular air handling unit that can be connected to any one or more Combibox Filters, Electric heaters, LPHW, LPCW and DX battery’s allowing for a comprehensive modular air handling unit or simply used on there own
These units are suitable for air extraction or supply, featuring a direct drive forward motor, very low consumption, EC motor.
High quality bespoke units manufactured in Spain to order (please contact office for delivery date)
- Low consumption
- Equipped with branch connections
- Connections have double lip seals ensuring network sealing
- Aluminium profile with reinforced polyamide corners
- RAL 7035 double skin metal sheets
- High density 25mm MO mineral wool insulation
- Swappable and removable panels
- Local padlockable switch and potentiometer mounted in the standard version
- Flow rates 200 to 12000 m3/h
- Isolation switch installed on unit
- High quality Construction.
The Combibox CBH comes in four different modulation flows and 6 different sizes.
The range includes different versions of flow modulation including constant speed, constant pressure, constant air flow rate and variable flow.
Models include the Combibox CBH, Combibox CBH Diva, Combibox CBH Lobby and Combibox CHB Mac.
Combibox CBH 4
Combibox CBH 5
Combibox CBH 6
Combibox CBH 7
Combibox CBH 8
Combibox CBH 9
Control system communicates using MODBUS (RS 485)
Diva model – pressure transmitter Co2 sensor
Lobby model – constant pressure
Mac2 – constant air flow, built in the unit
The Combibox fan unit features an EC motor, this motor is direct drive forward motor and is very low consumption.
Combibox is equipped with branch connections with double lip seals to ensure the network sealing.
The structure is aluminium and is reinforced with polyamide corners.
The exterior is constructed from RAL 7035 double skin metal sheets and a high density 25 mm MO mineral wool insulation (60kg/m3).
Caladair Combibox CBH fan units can be installed in most applications due to the dimensional criteria, suitable for indoor and outdoor installation.
Installation is adaptable due to swappable and removable panels.
The terrace installation requires a RAL7035 metal sheet rooftop.
2-year parts guarantee
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Caladair distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations