Caladair Pyrostar Smoke and Air Handling Unit
Caladair Pyrostar is smoke and air handling unit that is suitable for external and internal applications.
Pyrostar smoke extraction units met legal requirements for the extraction of smoke and hot gases in the event of a fire in high rise and public assembly buildings with a rating of 2hrs.
The range is also designed for the intermediate or continuous extraction of contaminated air from industrial premises, professional kitchens and carparks.
High quality bespoke units manufactured in Spain to order (please contact office for delivery date)
- Smoke and air handling unit
- Suitable external and internal applications
- 2hr fire rating @400 degree
- CE certificate for smoke and heat extraction fans which comply with standard NF EN 12101-3
- Extracts smoke and hot gases in the event of a fire
- Extracts contaminated air from industrial premises
- Belt pulley transmission with IE3 AC motor
- Flow rates from 600 to 50000 m3/h
- Pyrostar R is equipped with an epoxy paint backward wheel
- Pyrostar A is equipped with a forward wheel constructed of galvanised steel
- Condensate tray at bottom of unit (ECP option) for removal of condensates
- Variable drive pulley up to 5.5 kW
- Protective housing for the transmission on the fan compartment side, easily removable for belt replacement.
- Fitted with bird protection mesh on outlet
- Isolation switch installed on unit
- High quality Construction.
Pyrostar range is available in 5 sizes and 20 models. The range covers flow rates from 600 to 50000 m3/hr either in impulse turbine version for pressures up to 1500 Pa, or reaction turbine versions for pressure up to 2600 Pa.
The Pyrostar R version is fitted with a reaction turbine is especially suitable and recommended for applications in professional kitchens or for the extraction of foul contaminated air (car parks, industry, etc.).
Pyrostar 4 / Pyrostar 6 / Pyrostar 10 / Pyrostar 12 / Pyrostar 15 / Pyrostar 20 / Pyrostar 25 / Pyrostar 30 / Pyrostar 40 / Pyrostar 50
Supply and extract connections are circular in models 4-12, models 15-50 are square connections.
Pyrostar A models– impulse turbine and double opening, made from galvanised steel. It is balanced statically and dynamically fitted with an aluminium hub and coupled to the motor by belts and pulleys.
Pyrostar R models – reaction turbine with double open, made from highly efficient, easy to clean steel protected by epoxy paint. The system is balanced statically and dynamically, it is fitted with an aluminium hub and is coupled to the motor via belts and pulleys.
B3 motor, protection IP 55 class F overheating B.
1 speed three-phase 230/400V or 400/690V (motor 5.5 kW), 50 or 60 Hz, (2 and 4 poles).
2 speed three-phase 400V, 50 Hz, Dahlander winding (2/4 and 4/8 P), independent windings (4/6 P).
Protective housing for the transmission on the fan compartment side, easily removable for belt replacement.
Variable drive pulley up to 5.5 kW.
The outer is constructed of 15/10 galvanized steel sheet.
The free-standing frame is constructed of 20 to 30/10 galvanized steel frame, it is reinforced by a central strut from model Pyrostar 25 and up.
There is an access panel fitted with a hinged door and handle, allowing access to the motor compartment and removeable panel for maintaining the fan.
The motor support is constructed of galvanised steel and is reinforce by raised edges, they are fully extractable and are on sliding rails for maintenance and adjustment.
Model Length (mm) Width (mm) Height (mm) 4 A-R 1055 650 745 6 A-R 1055 650 745 10 A-R 1350 850 940 12 A-R 1350 850 940 15 A-R 1450 1070 1170 20 A-R 1450 1070 1170 25 A-R 1685 1320 1345 30 A-R 1685 1320 1345 40 A-R 1955 1660 1485 50 A-R 1955 1660 1485
The Caladair Pyrostar range can be installed both indoors or outdoors.
The outlet can be horizontal, in line or vertical at 90°.
The Pyrostar can be installed both vertically or against a wall.
2-year parts guarantee
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Caladair distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Caladair Pyrostar Smoke and Air Handling Unit Flow Rates
- Download Documentation
MEV & Extractor FansCaladair Pyrostar Product Catalogue
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight