Round Fire Sleeve Range
- The Fire Sleeve range is the most popular solution to prevent the spread of fire by plastic ductwork through concrete and plasterboard walls and floors
- Intumescent Fire Collars prevent the spread of fire, smoke and hot gases through plastic pipes which penetrate fire compartment walls and floors.
- They contain intumescent material which reacts under the influence of heat to exert pressure on the pipe as it softens to form a carbonaceous char which provides an effective insulation plug thus preventing smoke and fire passing through to the adjoining compartment.
- Suitable for plasterboard and concrete walls or floors
- Corrosion resistant
- Round and rectangular versions
- All models have a 2-hour fire rating
- Circular models are CE marked and approved
- Intumescent Fire Sleeves are suitable for any type of building where a fire compartment wall or floor is penetrated by plastic pipes.
- The fire sleeve is designed to be built into the wall and sealed with intumescent mastic